• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(ROFL) De-Virginize Marc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doth Togo

http://www.devirginizemarc.com/home/

marc1.jpg

My name is Marc, and I'm a virgin...

... and I'm okay with it. I don't say this with pride or judgement or anything else; I say it as a matter of fact. My virginity is not based on religion, nor is it fueled by fear. It doesn't involve manipulation, it's not the result of any physical deformity, and it's in spite of my hormones, not due to any lack of them. In short, up until now, just a few months shy of my 27th birthday, I am a virgin for one simple reason: the dream of making a Web site just like this.

Or not. So here's the truth: I'm a virgin because I'm waiting for the right person. Sex to me is an expression of a feeling deeper than anything I can explain, and it's only in the midst of that feeling that I want to have sex with anyone.

I've been in four committed relationships -- none were quite right. Too young, no chemistry, her cheating, too much fighting... whatever the reason, all four failed.

And they were all great girls. Maybe I'm meant to come upon one of them again, and maybe it'll work the second time around.

marc2004.jpg

Or maybe the next girl is someone new -- someone I've met or someone I haven't. Maybe she works in the marketing department of a Fortune 500 company, or maybe she's a country singer, or maybe she stands behind the register at the Wawa, smiling all day long. Maybe she's someone else completely.

Maybe she's you.

Interested? Scroll down and keep reading!

Read Comments...

Posted by: Eric
Time Submitted: 8/10/2004 4:05:13 AM

Comment:
You write: "I'm a virgin because I'm waiting for the right person. Sex to me is an expression of a feeling deeper than anything I can explain, and it's only in the midst of that feeling that I want to have sex with anyone." Man, you have not the faintest idea of what you're taking about. You say "sex to me is..." you NEVER HAD SEX, moron! You're like the pope, that old senile freak in Rome that tells people how, when and why not to have sex. Maybe you should call the Vatican, I hear they're looking for a replacement pope soon. The human being is designed to have sex. In prehistoric times, people would not live longer than 35 years average. The reason that we live longer these days, is only thanks to technology and advanced quality of life, food, surroundings. Now, let's get back to the caveman (since you're about his level of IQ) - In his perspective, you're OLD, preparing to die within the next 5 to 10 years! You have WASTED your life sucker! A man is at his sexual peak at 18. Yeah, you read that right. 18! You're not to be applauded because you have that lame cheesy excuse of "i want to save myself for the right person" - man, everybody laughs in your face! Only real stupid people still believe that kind of 1930-crap! NOBODY saves him- or hersefl anymore! In fact, you're insulting the women as well. When they have you in bed, they're stuck with a 27-year old toddler that hasn't a clue about sexual techniques, female orgasm, positions, etc etc. All the 27-year old toddler knows is how to wank himself. I suggest you stick to wanking forever, loser. Leave the women to people who deserve them. Who know how to enjoy the sexual function of a human body. You're not worth it.

- - - - -

LOL.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I think this dude's going to be dissapointed when the gates of heaven themselves do no part the first time he clumsily climaxes in the proximity of something resembling a woman. It's sex. Yes, it's really nice, but if you build up anticipation over anything for that long, I suspect you're gonna be let down.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
It's a universal rule, if you haven't gotten any by the age of 30, it's time to...

BR-44443-9.JPG

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
My chances of getting more sex have gone down just by reading this. I don't know what he expects to happen...but my guess is all those years of waiting is going to lead to a few seconds of pleasure. And how the hell does he know what sex is, you haven't had sex before. He should try doing something before he talks about what it means to him...

This whole "waiting for the right girl" crap is just a plot to get a woman. He should just walk outside with his pants off and hope somebody takes pity on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom