• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal staff called to Buckingham Palace for emergency meeting

If it is anything serious, life is going to be unbearable for the short term future. Nearly every conversation in Britain will revolve around this, for weeks.

Quit facebook now. It's your only hope.

Spaghetti

If it is anything serious, life is going to be unbearable for the short term future. Nearly every conversation in Britain will revolve around this, for weeks.

Quit facebook now. It's your only hope.
It's going to make the politics even worse.

Imagine that. Worse than it is already.

I don't get where this meme that the queen has little power comes from, she has a massive amount of power but refuses to exercise it because she's much more concerned about the House of Windsor than being an actual ruler.

It's all ceremonial. I can't say I've researched it properly but I'm sure if she does and she ever tried to interfere with democracy the royals would instantly be gone and done with.

Is it true that when the Queen dies, Nicholas Witchell and Jenny Bond are to be entombed, alive, alongside the deceased sovereign?

Surely almost anyone in the family dying would elicit this response? It needn't be the Queen who has died/is terminally ill/has a public sex tape etc.

Blizzard

Banned
It's going to be like this for the next 10 years isn't it?
If it makes you feel any better, I feel like grocery store magazines in the United States have been running "Queen Elizabeth is on her deathbed" headline stories for the last 5-10 years at minimum.

There was some "Hillary is dying" mixed in for variety last year.

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 25s26 seconds ago
More
BREAKING: Buckingham Palace official to AP: Royal household staff called to meeting but "no cause for concern."

This was just posted about a minute ago by AP

StayDead

Theresa May: We need a strong and stable leadership to get us through this trying funeral. We'll have a royal red white and brexit funeral for the dead. Strong and Stable.

Spaghetti

No cause for concern, but 3am meeting that calls down Royal staff from as far as Scotland.

Maybe Harry got married in Vegas or something.

Top Bottom