• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Dragon Age 4 News Today at 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I keep meaning to get back to this game. Loved playing as a Jedi. Hate that they spoil an existing game (that is still played) with their discussion of the DA4 but it doesn't sound like the reveal of a character is the "goal" of DAI so it's not that big of a deal. Too bad DAI never got a performance patch (I don't think it did).

Since its Bioware, keep your expectation extremely low.

Other than ANTHEM, which was a failure on EA leadership and not BIOWARE talent, I haven't played a game from them that wasn't enjoyable, including ME:A which is nowhere near the trainwreck I thought it was based on reviews (maybe it was at launch).

Topher

Gold Member
Dragon age is getting delayed again.

I don't think they would have an event to announce a delay. Typically they just create a three or paragraph statement "working hard....have to delay...blah blah" and then take a screenshot of it and tweet it out.

Topher

Gold Member
I mean, does Bioware have the stable of talent to even make this game good at this point?

If the 70 people at Spiders can make a good BioWare game then I would think the 320 people at BioWare could as well. The problem is they stopped making BioWare games and went with whatever Anthem was supposed to be. I'm hoping that getting back to their roots will give us a great game. Wasn't that long ago that Dragon Age: Inquisition was released.

Fbh

It's probably going to be a dev diary or some vague "cinematic" teaser

I mean, does Bioware have the stable of talent to even make this game good at this point?

Nah. Bioware had been dead for a while, most relevant people at the studio left a long time ago.

This will be another mediocre woke RPG that will only get attention and sales because despite everything there's still some love for the Bioware and Dragon Age names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom