• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryan Reynolds back for DEADPOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabig2

Can OT please not turn into a comic book version of console wars? Gaming side lame as fuck cus of that shit...

And its totally different on this side, I guess most people can only afford one console, but I think we can all afford to watch all comic book movies on this side. So why argue?

Yeah, the minute I see lists, I usually scroll right on past.

I will never ever understand why they haven't already turned this character into a movie star.

He has the best background, he's a narcist, he's funny, he's self aware (breaks the 4th wall), he's a mutant, he's an assassin, he's basically invincible.

There's so much potential.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just finished Cable & Deadpool, so I'm totally down for this. Really hope it's rated R, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

karasu

Fucking Ryan Reynolds, I swear. The best acting he ever does is when he convinces these studios that he has an audience.

No way.

Green lantern
X-men origins: wolverine
RIPD
blade trinity

Ryan Reynolds has a serious track record with comic book movies.

I liked all those movies.

Cg did suck. But I had no issue whatsoever with the others. Dont read comics so I don't care if they are like or similar.
I liked Keanu as Constantine also.

Just finished Cable & Deadpool, so I'm totally down for this. Really hope it's rated R, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Honestly, why? What is it about Deadpool that has people convinced he needs an R rating? Hell, Cable and Deadpool was basically PG13, and it was amazing. Ditto the test footage.

Honestly, why? What is it about Deadpool that has people convinced he needs an R rating? Hell, Cable and Deadpool was basically PG13, and it was amazing. Ditto the test footage.

I'm wondering this too. He almost never cusses and mostly all gore portrayed in his comics is himself getting eviscerated.

Wait a sec......

Him getting skewered all the time and healing out of it is pretty important now that I think about it. Yeah, we need that R rating.

sn00zer

This is all I want in a Deadpool movie...I really don't want more of this.

MVKT43S.jpg

Retractable Wolverine blades except they are swords? No thanks. Gimme the stuff from the Deadpool test footage trailer.

OMG I just realised this never happened in the new movie canon because of Days of Future Past

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I mean, Wolverine does decapitate him at one point. He's also frequently impaled, maimed, and skewered. Brutal physical injuries are part of the character, honestly.

Coconut

Banned
the humor in that little animation thing a few months ago made me realize deadpool is not for me anymore. THE WORD TACO ISN'T FUNNY!

Lerozz

OMG I just realised this never happened in the new movie canon because of Days of Future Past

Remind me. I saw DoFP just recently and thought from the point on when Stryker got Logan out of the water the weapon x program would sort of commence as before.

Why does everybody suddenly like Ryan Reynolds? He's a pretty mediocre actor.

He's a bit of a one-trick pony, but that trick is a big part of the Deadpool character. He's got the wise-cracking snark down. The rest of the character is mostly dependent on the direction and script.

Why does everybody suddenly like Ryan Reynolds? He's a pretty mediocre actor.

Maybe so. Dude was born to play Deadpool, though. He has everything needed to bring an accurate portrayal of the character to the big screen. The beginning of Origins was a good indicator of that before they destroyed him with the stitching his mouth crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom