• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA WHERE IS MY PSO PSP

Fuckit, the PSP was *designed* for PSO. Better than DC performance, WiFi infrastructure, and portable!

WHERE IS IT

NOW

SEGA

DON'T BE A STOLAR

Wario64 said:
BUT BUT...IT'D BE BETTER ON THE NINTENDO DS WITH THE STYLUS! LOL

hey wario did you get the new gamepro? It has some new FFXII stuff so I was wondering if you could post some of the info

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Stop encouraging Sega to make more PSO games when we all know full well that they should be working on Phantasy Star V instead. :mad:

They're still determining how much they can overcharge this time. I understand they've got some lab rats up to $27.34 a month by now.

Zeo

Banned
In the "not going to happen anytime soon" pile. You'll see it on DS before PSP, and even that's pretty doubtful I think.

AFTER TEH AUGUST, PEE ESS PEE WILL BE DEAD.

PSO ON TEH DS PLEEZE BECAUSE ITS FOR GRRRLZ. LOL ONE TIME I SHOW MY DEE ESS TO SOME GIRLS WITH TEH NINTENDAWGZ. THEY LIKED IT AND LET ME PUT MY PENIS IN THEIR VAGINA.

Zeo

Banned
The Experiment said:
AFTER TEH AUGUST, PEE ESS PEE WILL BE DEAD.

PSO ON TEH DS PLEEZE BECAUSE ITS FOR GRRRLZ. LOL ONE TIME I SHOW MY DEE ESS TO SOME GIRLS WITH TEH NINTENDAWGZ. THEY LIKED IT AND LET ME PUT MY PENIS IN THEIR VAGINA.

Next time, try some actual humor.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
PSO would be butchered on DS.

The drop in resolution, character models and lack of analog control far outweighs the benefit of a touchscreen.

Zeo said:
Next time, try some actual humor.

This isn't humor, this is real life motherfucker. Thanks for the fact that the DS is for girls according to GAF where all their girlfriend's friends rushed out to get a DS after seeing one. Now we can talk about Nintendogs and if I'm lucky, sex.

Tony HoTT

Banned
The Experiment said:
This isn't humor, this is real life motherfucker. Thanks for the fact that the DS is for girls according to GAF where all their girlfriend's friends rushed out to get a DS after seeing one. Now we can talk about Nintendogs and if I'm lucky, sex.

The Experiment + Samusx = <3

CoolTrick

Banned
How would you be able to tell what kinda mag it is with the DS 3D and resolution?

They could show the mag you have as a little icon right on an upper corner of your character portrait at the bottom of the screen.

PSO DS w/ wifi = gaming crack like none other.

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
Like Virtua Tennis PSP, Phantasy Star Online would likely be downgraded graphically from the Dreamcast version, but that would still make for a good port. The real issue might be that Sega Sammy's designers don't favor the PSP platform after having worked with the SH3707 mobile SoC for a long time, and their loss making business of home publishing gives them no incentive for console games which aren't either sure bets or pet projects.

Support for the next generation N-Gage from Sega Sammy wouldn't be too surprising to see, though.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
PSO would be a perfect fit for PSP.

But considering the state Sega is in lately, it's a miracle we are even getting PSU so I'm not holding my breath for a handheld one.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Right, that's it. It was a reasonable question and no pussying out of it this time. Sega, answer the man's question or you're banned. I give you 48 hours.

ejdonk

You guys must be shitting books of pure knowlede.. you even know what a game on the DS would look like although it has never been shown let alone be announced.
My deepest respect for that.

bullshit.jpg

Btw would be neat, if you wouldn't turn every PSP or DS thread in a PSP vs. DS thread jeeez...

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
ejdonk said:
You guys must be shitting books of pure knowlede.. you even know what a game on the DS would look like although it has never been shown let alone be announced.

It's called speculation. Or, in some cases, extrapolation.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Actually, I could see a new PSO (Ep I&II style) hitting the PSP, and a new PSO (Ep III) style, hitting the DS.

I'd buy both without thinking.

After playing PSP online, I'd have to say it isn't that great. The interface is just plain and horrible.

Nintendo's online plans for the DS already sound much more organized and planned than the PSP's are.

Buddy lists and typing would have been nice, as well as good online games. Seeing 40 people throughout the country playing Twisted Metal: Head-On two months ago was a joke. That's it? And seeing the announced online games for both systems in the future, the DS is definitely where it's at, especially with Tony Hawk DS, Animal Crossing DS, Mario Kart DS, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, etc.

littlewig

Banned
What's that I smell, oh, desperate PSP fans starved for games.

Anyway, Phantasy Star Online will end up on the DS, you can thank Sonic Team for that. :lol

littlewig said:
What's that I smell, oh, desperate PSP fans starved for games.

Anyway, Phantasy Star Online will end up on the DS, you can thank Sonic Team for that. :lol

You'll always be a Junior Member to me, Littlewig. :lol

AniHawk

sonarrat said:
Is Sega even developing for PSP? I wish they would, so there would be some $20 games on the market...

Is Puyo Pop still coming out? Anyway, there's supposed to be a Sonic on the system, but we haven't had any details yet.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
AniHawk said:
Is Puyo Pop still coming out? Anyway, there's supposed to be a Sonic on the system, but we haven't had any details yet.

I thought Puyo Pop Fever PSP was Jp only for now. And that it had come out. And that it sucked, compared to the DS game.

Top Bottom