• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Puruzi

Banned
Stream happened and apparently from what I've seen on a japanese twitter account, VR was teased as well as Yagyu with a water gun.
Guess we can assume it's a Splatoon spinoff at least on PS4? Get hyped?
CthUVvHVYAAFdXK.jpg

Its the watergun game

Ayyy

N° 2048

Question about Shinovi Versus, I bought the 99 cents lottery coin and I seem to be able to use infinitely in the Lingerie Lottery.

Is this supposed to be like this? I can basically use the same coin over and over again.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Stream happened and apparently from what I've seen on a japanese twitter account, VR was teased as well as Yagyu with a water gun.
CthUVvHVYAAFdXK.jpg

OMG

Goodbye real world.

CthUVvHVYAAFdXK.jpg

Does this mean Mirai and Ryoubi are going to be good?

Alfebit

Banned
CthUVvHVYAAFdXK.jpg

I really hope this is the water gun game. It's such a perfect fit.

L.O.R.D

It's dumb. You can even buy the game on amazon here, no problem.

Our ratings board is a joke

yah,but what about the DLC?
Vita is one region device.

also SA store is more dumb,GTA games,WATCH_DOGS for PS3 and PS4 not available,but the complete edition is available for PS4.

and this game is available here,maybe they stopped caring about Vita? what about the PS4 version of SK EV?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So...........everyone is going to play like Mirai &/or Kafuru?

......that does NOT sound like fun, especially if it's the latter.....

I see Bebetan, but no Murasaki.

Edit: And now I want an Earth Defense Force styled spin-off where you fight Yoma with guns and disco balls.

Here’s what’s in the “Super Limited Nyuu Nyuu 5th Anniversary DX Pack”:

A copy of the game
A bonus product card
Life-sized Nyuu Nyuu mouse pad (Yumi)
Nana Yaegashi custom-illustrated special box
Art book
Soundtrack containing the theme song
5 Year Anniversary Commemoration Previous Opening Animations Blu-ray disc

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4#TpRYlGHTY6KmwhpL.99

Fuck yes art book time to add this to the other 4 NyuuNyuu Senran LEs I have wooooooo

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like they're finally adding in some New Wave characters, with a total of 30+ in the game. They said it's part of the main series, so I wonder if that means none of the Versus characters, though he said he wanted to have one big world.

Eolz

The story of Peach Beach Splash is part of the main storyline. There are plans to develop a new Senran Kagura from this title.

There will also be a new Senran Kagura action game in the future.

I like those details. Sounds like the next Versus game and SK3 are basically confirmed. I guess this allows them to see how NX, PC and PS4 do in Japan and in the west too.

Saw some scans.

Miyabi got a hair cut and now looks cute.

I won't be able to buy the Super Limited Nyuu Nyuu DX pack. Life sized Yumi mouse pad weighs 2kg.

Saw some scans.

Miyabi got a hair cut and now looks cute.

I won't be able to buy the Super Limited Nyuu Nyuu DX pack. Life sized Yumi mouse pad weighs 2kg.

I have all the others, I won't let anything stop me from getting this one. The mouse pad will be my pillow as I sleep on the street, housed in the boxes of the other NyuuNyuu editions.

I bet they'll introduce 5 New Wave girls in this one so when the next Shinovi game comes out they'll have another set of chibi figures to put in the NyuuNyuu set.

No, wait, they haven't made chibi versions of the EV girls (Festival Girls etc) so I bet they'll just use those.

Eolz

I'll wait to see what CE we'll get in Europe. Marvelous has been good for that so far, and they try to release the game closer to the japanese release every time.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
lmao at the big girl with suds on that you shoot your water gun at.

Also all those store preorder exclusives. Fuck.

Top Bottom