• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I beat Senran Kagura: Burst! Now I'm looking for my case of Senran Kagura 2 to play and I can't find it :S

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Trojita

Boy he actually wrote the last line.

Did you even get to play as rin or female jotaro?

I got Rin, don't think I ever got Daidoji.

So I did find my copy of Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson.

And I beat it! I also beat all of the Yoma Nest, got all the weapons, and beat all the special missions! I'm on the first DLC now.

Eolz

I got Rin, don't think I ever got Daidoji.

So I did find my copy of Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson.

And I beat it! I also beat all of the Yoma Nest, got all the weapons, and beat all the special missions! I'm on the first DLC now.

Congrats!
So what's your opinion on the different games that you've played so far, how do you compare them? :p

Trojita

Congrats!
So what's your opinion on the different games that you've played so far, how do you compare them? :p

Oddly enough I really liked the side scrolling beat em up of 1. 2 was like 10x the content and 100x the customization though. It was a crazy upgrade. The tag team stuff was great and the stacked fusion ninja arts were great fanservice. The new combat system in 2 took awhile to get used to lol.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Estival Versus is discounted right now on PSN for $35, $30 for PS+ on PS4. For Vita, it discounted to $28, or $24 for PS+.

Nah, is a character from Rage of Bahamut named Emperor Fist Garomu.

You have to admit they could easily be the same though.

If nothing else, Emperor Fist does a better Dai than Uppers' Dai.

L.O.R.D

Uncensored patched for the Vita version of SV is available now,of course you need hacked Vita and to dump your own game because it won't work on legit game.

Eolz

Uncensored patched for the Vita version of SV is available now,of course you need hacked Vita and to dump your own game because it won't work on legit game.

I don't remember, what was censored? Wasn't it just some subtitles missing or something?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm assuming it's basically the uncensored patch that fans made for the PC version, i.e. getting rid of the light beams & chibi faces.

Eolz

Oh. So something that wasn't censored in the first place, as in no localization problems.
Don't care about nude mods, since that was never planned in the first place.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
To quote news from another thread:

neat

rzZQzMT.png
Neat to see we're getting a save file bonus for having a SK game.

L.O.R.D

bought EV from US PSN in sale for $24 vita version
i say,i am really disappointed,the framerate all over the place.
sure the graphics are better,but the game is really slow,SV is much fun in gameplay in Vita.
also i already have SV on PC.
there is seems 3 characters missing from the characters select screen,maybe they are from Ikki Tousen.
good thing i didn't put $40 on this,hope the steam version will include all the DLC+Ikki Tousen.

So I got Bon Appetit in the flash sale and holy fuck, I got absolutely annihilated in the last part of Asuka's story. The notes being on two different lines can get disorienting as fuck when they change them too fast.

And do I seriously have to get DLC to use half of these characters?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So I got Bon Appetit in the flash sale and holy fuck, I got absolutely annihilated in the last part of Asuka's story. The notes being on two different lines can get disorienting as fuck when they change them too fast.

And do I seriously have to get DLC to use half of these characters?
Yes, & it's also the only way to use Rin if you bought her for SV.

....need to go back to Bon Appetit, the music just wasn't doing it for me.

I got a PSTV a while ago when Target had their insane dea (got the controller/memory card/game bundle for like $40) and I'm loading it with Senran GoodnessTM but

Do I SERIOUSLY have to go through and download every single DLC piece by piece? This is INSANE

Edit: Ok done, I guess at some point I downloaded some free stuff (Pure White/Pink/Black panties, everyone's Santa outfits which on the PSN Store is called Santa Set but it made me download them one by one from my Download List argh) and it made me download them piece by piece but it looks like the actual DLC can be purchased in bundles like EV's. Thank god.

Ok so to get ALL the DLC for Shinovi Versus you need the following?

- Costume Sets 1-5
- Accessory Sets 1-4
- Character Set
- Random free stuff (Famitsu suit, Pure panties, Santa set)

Anything else I missed? Good lord I wish there were Mega Bundles like EV got.

L.O.R.D

i am not having fun with EV as i had with SV
i feel pulling the combos are harder now,or this game is not very suitable for Vita,the HUD looks very small and gives you an impression the game is running at much higher resolution the 540P.
maybe the steam version will be playable? even if i have PS4 i wont buy it on it.

Estival Versus' overall combat pacing is much slower than Deep Crimson and Shinovi Versus, I assume the performance of the Vita version makes the feel of that even worse compared to the PS4 version, but I don't own the console, only Vita.

Eolz

Stream happened and apparently from what I've seen on a japanese twitter account, VR was teased as well as Yagyu with a water gun.
Guess we can assume it's a Splatoon spinoff at least on PS4? Get hyped?
CthUVvHVYAAFdXK.jpg

Top Bottom