• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shpeshal Nick on Xbox Events: "The current plan from what I was told was a show for May and one for September."

kingfey

Banned
Yeah you guys don't learn lol
I like how these guys reveal some obscure information, then double down when they are wrong. Or best, when they beat their chest, if their info is correct.
As always, Insiders are crap, and know very little, due to industry competition, and each company wanting to have some secrecy.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Why would they have an event in May when E3 is June. With Sony and Nintendo having no and minimal presence respectively, MS will be the only console manufacturer that will have a major presence there.

kingfey

Banned
Why would they have an event in May when E3 is June. With Sony and Nintendo having no and minimal presence respectively, MS will be the only console manufacturer that will have a major presence there.
Dumbass gamers bitched about lack of MS/xbox events, because Sony was doing too much events. Even though, MS literally sent a banger on E3.

Yeah you guys don't learn lol
718782.jpg

ShaikhCroft

E3 isn’t confirmed for this year yet! But hoping to see a major Xbox event around that timeframe. Time to fully reveal Starfield. Maybe Avowed and Perfect Dark too!

kingfey

Banned
E3 isn’t confirmed for this year yet! But hoping to see a major Xbox event around that timeframe. Time to fully reveal Starfield. Maybe Avowed and Perfect Dark too!
They only reveal their stuff either on e3, game of the year premier or summer show.
Only bethesda has events.
This could change, once they aquire Activision/Blizzard though. Since they will need their own events.

Top Bottom