• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Transmission live stream set for October 19, featuring latest updates on the Silent Hill series

solidus12

So I started playing the Medium, and it's not as BAD as I thought.
I'm pretty sure I saw like an easter egg to Silent Hill's nurse. When you look in the mirror after your first stealth section there is a mirror.
There was a monster that looked and moved like the nurses in Silent Hill...

Could be wrong.

Isa

Well I'm pumped. I've been (slowly)replaying SH2 with muh GF and she's digging it. Got her all disturbed haha. Can't wait to see something gaming related. Should be fun. The only thing I noticed with Sh2 for me is the jerky camera actions give me a headache. If they can fix that I'll be happy, assuming 2 is being remade.

consoul

Silent Hill 2D roguelike
Pyramid Head amiibo
Rumble Roses XXX feat. Maria & Heather. Pre-order to receive The Short Massage DLC.
Silent World movie starring Chris Pratt

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Moses85

Where is the
Link GIF by Gaming GIFs

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So I started playing the Medium, and it's not as BAD as I thought.
I'm pretty sure I saw like an easter egg to Silent Hill's nurse. When you look in the mirror after your first stealth section there is a mirror.
There was a monster that looked and moved like the nurses in Silent Hill...

Could be wrong.
After you fall through the hole in the floor back to the lobby after sneaking by Hellraiser Cenobites and Pan's Labyrinth had a baby mothman?

SJRB

Gold Member
lol they just uploaded the entire fucking thing as a video.

Holy shit it's the Silent Hill 2 remake

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom