• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Transmission live stream set for October 19, featuring latest updates on the Silent Hill series

BlvckFox

Gold Member
Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

ShadowLag

All I get is "please enable cookies" when I enter my birth date (on 3 different browsers with adblock turned off).

Draugoth

Gold Member
SH-Transmission_10-16-22-1024x576.jpg

Konami will announce the latest updates on the Silent Hil during the “Silent Hill Transmission” live stream on October 19 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on Konami.com.

In your restless dreams, do you see that town? The latest updates for the SILENT HILL series, will be revealed during the #SILENTHILL Transmission on Wednesday, October 19th, at 2:00 PM. PDT

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Bruh you need a much better thread title. I barely clicked this shit

Please don't be cross gen last gen looking trash.

Last edited:

Arachnid

Bloober Team Presents: Silent Hill 2
This leaves just enough to the imagination to be terrifying

True lovecraftian horror

Bruh you need a much better thread title. I barely clicked this shit

Please don't be cross gen last gen looking trash.
Yeah, this is like the inverse of Piccolos clickbait threads lmao. A new SH game title should be obvious, if not in all caps.

Last edited:

Thief1987

This leaves just enough to the imagination to be terrifying

True lovecraftian horror

Yeah, this is like the inverse of Piccolos clickbait threads lmao. A new SH game title should be obvious, if not in all caps.
I think we can be pretty sure that Bloober indeed developing SH2 remake, too many leaks pointing at that. Another question is if there are other projects and how many of them.

spartan30gr

I see this on resetera
There's four projects in development.
  • Silent Hill 5 - Masahiro Ito and Japanese developer
  • Silent Hill 2 bastardisation - Bloober Team
  • Silent Hill episodic spin-off - Annapurna Interactive
  • Return to Silent Hill movie - Christophe Gans

I see this on resetera
There's four projects in development.
  • Silent Hill 5 - Masahiro Ito and Japanese developer
Trolljima and sony
  • Silent Hill 2 bastardisation - Bloober Team
Best dev horror in the biz.
  • Silent Hill episodic spin-off - Annapurna Interactive
  • Return to Silent Hill movie - Christophe Gans
Is he going to be able to make an actual good adaptation this time?

Last edited:

Arachnid

w7lLdq0.gif

I think we can be pretty sure that Bloober indeed developing SH2 remake, too many leaks pointing at that. Another question is if there are other projects and how many of them.
Well, lets hope they don't deviate from a single thing. I usually hate people who want a remake to be the exact same game (it should make changes and improvements, usually), but with SH2 it's necessary. Every camera angle, every sound, every moment was intentional. That game is set piece after set piece that was crafted exactly how it was meant to be.

IDK maybe it's nostalgia talking. I've gone through dozens of hours of videos detailing reasoning for scenes and people dissecting it all. There is so much intention put into SH2. I suppose it's possible that some stuff needs to be updated for modern audiences, but I definitely don't think Bloober is the one to do that.

Top Bottom