• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sly Cooper 5 reportedly in the works at Sucker Punch'

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Thanks mods for the title change

Baby Reaction GIF

Last edited:

nbkicker

Didnt mind sly cooper but think i only ever played two of the titles, but always preferred ratchet above this, would prefer sucker punch to work on a new ghosts of tsushima, a new infamous or a new i.p then sly cooper

Bankai

This would be amazing!!

I played the trilogy ánd part 4 on PS3. I especially loved part 2 and really dig the franchise.
please let it be true!

Varteras

Gold Member
Highly doubt this. It took Sony 8 years to bring a new Sly game last time and they had Sanzaru work on it. It wasn't nearly as good as previous Sly games. Ghost of Tsushima is their new hotness right now and even if they had another team to work on a whole other game, which I doubt they do, I think there has been a much bigger outcry for them to continue Infamous than do another Sly Cooper. I've never had the impression that Sucker Punch was eager to go back to that franchise.

kretos

Banned
i'd love a Sly collection + Sly 5 but i doubt this is true all focus on Ghost sequel, maybe Sony could hire 3rd party studios to work on these ip's instead of letting it die

Agent X

It would be interesting. The 4th game was a letdown in pushing forward the series.

Highly doubt this. It took Sony 8 years to bring a new Sly game last time and they had Sanzaru work on it. It wasn't nearly as good as previous Sly games.

I thought Sanzaru did great work on Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (the fourth game). The game kept a consistent look and feel with Sucker Punch's earlier games.

I'm not sure how likely this rumor is to be true. If Sucker Punch has multiple teams, then they very well could have a team working on a new Sly game.

I also feel that this could be a good fit for an episodic game, if you consider the presentation of the earlier games.

Keihart

I don't believe it, but i want to.
1-3 are so good, thieves in time is alright.
iu

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Infamous 4 could be great if they ditch the hipster douchebag feel of Second Son and go back to the gritty dudebro feel of the first two games.

I liked Second Son, but yeah, I'd rather they go back to the style of the first two games. Remember that they tried to make Cole "attractive" for the second game but they had to backtrack and make him bald again? Lol.

kingfey

Banned
i'd love a Sly collection + Sly 5 but i doubt this is true all focus on Ghost sequel, maybe Sony could hire 3rd party studios to work on these ip's instead of letting it die
I just want a new infamous game. Bring back the good vs evil path.

Kokoloko85

Id love this. Enjoyed the previous games alot.
Would be awesome to see what they do with the series now after all these years and experience

Hopefully Sucker Punch have more than 1 team as I don’t want to wait forever for a Ghosts of Tsushima 2. But Im glad there not doing another Infamous, Im done with that game for awhile. The combat never felt right

Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Probably a new bigger Astrobot game is in the worlds with Team Asobo. Playstation can have some great platformers this generation

Now we need Jak n Daxter back

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
how about a real game like infamous? sly cooper is sooo boomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom