• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sly Cooper 5 reportedly in the works at Sucker Punch'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABnormal

I really hope it's not true. I would prefer they to be working on something new but more realistic like GoT.

Calverz

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
no thanks. we already have too many indies and kiddie games on the ps5. lets just have them do AAA games please. get GoT2 in two years.

Sleepwalker

While I didn't love the setting in ghost of tsushima, I do think SP have great ideas and their games are good. I really don't want them to waste time on this. Much rather they revisit infamous or work on a new IP.

Butch_0451

The art style and characters always through me off. SP should make something new in that line if that’s what they want to do.

Trilobit

Sly is my favourite of the PS2 era. Easily beats the boring Jak games or the substanceless Ratchet games. If there is one cel shaded game I'd love to see on the PS5 with the amazing art of Sucker Punch, well then it's without a doubt Sly Raccoon.

It could be so atmospheric if they have the same artists of GoT:
gDxNp8S.jpg

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Go back to basics but on PS5. First game was an amazing surprise to play, when they made it less platform focused and more open world hub/heist focused it was less interesting.

Don't see why people are bitter they returned to it. SP could always have two likes like ND ended up having.

ParaSeoul

I like how whenever theres a rumor,people start discussing what the game should be instead of discussing whether or not this is even real.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Insider here. Sly 5: Thieves Forever will be announced at the Game Awards. It will be the final game in the Sly Cooper franchise.

Massive spoilers for the end of the game:

After defeating Clockwerk in the past, Sly's father lives which makes it so that Sly doesn't meet Murray and Bentley. Murray becomes a world famous wrestler, Bentley becomes a world famous scientist, and Sly becomes a thief.

yurinka

Please, no. Make GoT2 instead, a new IP or get some random Marvel IP. Or I don't know, make a new Syphon Filter if Bend doesn't want to work on it or doesn't know that to do next.

And well, I want a brand new Wipeout for PS4/PS5/PSVR2 made by Firesprite. Maybe with Sparrows from Destiny as a guest cameo.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
Please, no. Make GoT2 instead, a new IP or get some random Marvel IP. Or I don't know, make a new Syphon Filter if Bend doesn't want to work on it or doesn't know that to do next.

And well, I want a brand new Wipeout for PS4/PS5/PSVR2 made by Firesprite. Maybe with Sparrows from Destiny as a guest cameo.

I want another sly you coward!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom