• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So.....Samurai Western?

.hacked

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This game is so fucking cool.

My dreams have come true, Samurai Western is even better than I hoped it would be.

It is like Red Dead Revolver and Way of the Samurai got real drunk one night and Samurai Western showed up 9 months later.

AWESOME GAME!!!!

GO BUY A COPY

SUPPORT ATLAS

don't kill the industry :D

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
.hacked said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This game is so fucking cool.

My dreams have come true, Samurai Western is even better than I hoped it would be.

It is like Red Dead Revolver and Way of the Samurai got real drunk one night and Samurai Western showed up 9 months later.

AWESOME GAME!!!!

GO BUY A COPY

SUPPORT ATLAS

don't kill the industry :D

Ah, here's the old morphix we all know and love, liking the mediocre crap as always. :D Say, how come you don't do the "This month's haul" stuff on GAF? Keeping it only on TNL now?

.hacked

I didn't start that haul stuff at TNL, just kinda took it over.

I don't know if it would fly over here, too many posters.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
.hacked said:
I didn't start that haul stuff at TNL, just kinda took it over.

I don't know if it would fly over here, too many posters.

You used to do it here without any problems years ago. :)

Santini

demi said:
This is not a $50 game. Mayyyybe a $20 game, should you feel the urge for a quick action title.

Samurai Western is on sale for $29.99 this weekend at Fry's, at least in the Bay Area.

If it weren't an Atlus-published game, I'd wait for the eventual $19.99 and below price-drop. But seeing as how WotS and WotS2 combined didn't sell over 200K in the states, I'm assuming Atlus didn't make a whole bunch of copies; just a guess, not a fact.

And I like samurai and westerns, so what the hey. It's hopefully better than Seven Samurai 20XX.

I hope.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
No.

Spike's new Ninja game - Shinobi somethingorother - is said to be a polished Tenchu with...

...WOTS sword fighting system!

*wanks furiously*

Top Bottom