• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so.. when will Microsoft show start ???

llTll

Banned
like....after how many hours??

man i really hope for some exclusive games.

being no RR game annouced back with the PS3 meeting, i just hope it get annouced for xbox 360 exclusive.

man that would own so hard...

i also hope for some other cool annoucments too :D

i duno i wasnt hyped about that playstation meeting. and i got blown away with what they got.

i am so hyped about MS show. but i am starting to be afraid that i will get let down with all the hype i have :lol

llTll

Banned
so its around 18 hours from now???

and no leaks??

i am impressed

looks like MS was studying with Nintendo students

First leak:

blinx04.jpg

Speevy

Banned
We MUST have a next-generation Blinx. But this time, just the biker pigs. And twice the great voice acting. They could call it "Oinx".

llTll

Banned
Spider_Jerusalem said:
Rome (Italy) Monday, July 25, 2005 at 6:30:00 AM

So, waking up at 7:30 AM, I hope I'll find plenty of infos here on GAF :D

Duration? 2 hours?

you will wake up 7 30 in the morning just so you can see the news and fight in gaf?

you either sleep well or stay up all night . be a man :lol

llTll

Banned
novery said:
The presentation will be 1.5 hours long.

man... i am so excited...i really cant wait

boom. this game annouced
bood. this game annouced.

boom. this game annouced.

and every game is high profile that feels like a hammer on sony fans lmao [ just kidding ]

but ya it would be sweet.

M3wThr33

Banned
I'm going to sleep in and awake to:

Halo 3 logo.
Blinx 3 footage.
Some new sports games with mud, grass and eyelashes.
DOA4 footage
Xbox Live Micropayment explanations
A performance by Modest Mouse
and...
hrmm...
new Gears of War footage
and...
Perfect Dark Zero Nonsuck edition?

Would that about cover it?

u_neek

New Ridge Racer
Game Republic's Game(s)
New MistWalker/99 Nights/Enchant Arm footage
+ a couple of other new game announcements

... will make me happy

pilonv1

M3wThr33 said:
I'm going to sleep in and awake to:

Halo 3 logo.
Some new sports games with mud, grass and eyelashes.
Xbox Live Micropayment explanations
A performance by Modest Mouse
new Gears of War footage
Perfect Dark Zero Nonsuck edition?

Would that about cover it?

Why would any of that be shown first in Japan?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
ourumov said:
Can't wait to see if all that talk about RR was true or not...

It will certanily be amusing if it is not, many forums members have taken it as fact.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Is there going to be playable stuff at this show, or is more of a "passive" press conference type thing with announcements and trailers?

novery

gofreak said:
Is there going to be playable stuff at this show, or is more of a "passive" press conference type thing with announcements and trailers?

No playable stuff. Don't know how many GAFfers got invites, but I'll get my report into 1UP.com asap.

u_neek

Doom_Bringer said:
oh thats great! Can't wait to see these games, Baten Kaitos looked great on GC wonder what it will look like on X360.

Not gonna happen... would be nice tho..

llTll said:
you will wake up 7 30 in the morning just so you can see the news and fight in gaf?
Oh, really no! :lol I'd rather wake up early for posting any news on my site before going at work, like I do almost every day ;-)

Hotsuma

I hope Sega shows off a couple of their JP developed games. PSU and another project by the old Smilebit team might get me excited about the 360. I'd be happy with Shenmue 3 as long as they put something other than Hang On, Out Run and Space Harrier in the arcade.:mad:

I don't think we'll see more of RE5 that hasn't already been shown. That's just overkilling it when the game is probably a solid 1.5-2 years away. Bad PR. Think Final Fantasy XII and you know what I'm talking about. Showing people something in a rush and then leaving them out cold as the game seemingly takes forever to come out is a fast way to kill hype.

Maybe more stuff on Dead Rising.

And then the usuals--more stuff on PD0, GoW, DoA4, and hopefully some more detailed stuff about Mistwalker.

Flatbread

This MS japan, right, expectations should be low.

My only prediction is real safe, several posters in this thread will not be met.

llTll

Banned
Spider_Jerusalem said:
Oh, really no! :lol I'd rather wake up early for posting any news on my site before going at work, like I do almost every day ;-)

nice :). whats your site? let me give me boost your visitors by couple of clicking here and there :p

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Is there any chance that there gonna release pricing info or is it too early yet?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Thanks Blimblim.

If not this then X05 i suppose.

I really hope MS manage to do something that inspires the Japanese gamers this time round.

Top Bottom