• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so.. when will Microsoft show start ???

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Flatbread said:
This MS japan, right, expectations should be low.

There's a general rumbling that they've got a good show for us tomorrow. Who'd have thought they'd get RE? I've a feeling japanese publishers/devs may start providing it with maybe around the same level of support as GC got, or close to it. Obviously Capcom is taking it a lot more seriously this time, and I doubt they're the only ones.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
cybamerc said:
That's what they usually do. At TGS at least.
TGS is pretty much an international show. At least there are LOTS of foreign press there. Tomorrow's MS conference is only for people in Japan (about 1200 last I heard)

Ark-AMN

Banned
I'm thinking a Too Human trailer will be shown at least, since it would coincide well with SK updating their webpage.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
The unofficial noise for this event is the 'Japanese E3' A few developers have called it that. Plus they didn't have to waste their time making an E3 demo, should be hot. I'm going to be sleep during the meeting though. I'll wake up before work to check the thread and pics

Barnimal

Banned
look forward to nice chunk of PGR3 info. there wasnt an update this week so i'm guessing they'll show not a demo per say but actual work in progress.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
krypt0nian said:
Los Angeles Sun 9:30 PM

Man, it's good to be an Angelino :p

ourumov said:
Can't wait to see if all that talk about RR was true or not...

quoted 4 tr00th

bloke

Why the hell would they be showing generic western FPSs to japanese public. Hope they're not that stupid.
So far only Okamoto's game is confirmed, or so he says in his blog.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
11:30 hmm, maybe I can catch 30-60 minutes of this

Edit: Provided someone gives the play by play instead of twiddling our thumbs

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
In my opinion, its too early to talk about launch dates or pricing (they still have 3-4 more chances before launch to do this)...but its never too early to talk about:

austin powers RIDGE RACER BABY...YEAAAHH!!!! /austin powers

BTW, how much longer do we have left??

fugimax

There will be no live streaming, AFAIK....
Unfortunate. MS is usually good about that kind of thing.

Also, you think if it was a big unveiling of many games, they'd want the Japanese hardcore to tune in and see it real-time..

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I blim blim said he's gonna have a friend with a camera there

Top Bottom