• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, where's GameLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i saw the large, brown-haired...differently abled fellow loitering around the 1up booth. what's his name. but by the time i realized who he was i'd walked away, so i couldn't get him to tell me about the time he hunted terrorists in los angeles with jack bauer. :(

bringing gamelife to e3 is probably the coolest thing ziff has ever done, incidentally.

I saw them, took a picture. Coolest guys on E3.

gamelife6dx.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Himuro said:
WHY DOES GAMELIFE GO TO E3?

Gaf needs to start it's own show. THE GAF SHOW.

We can take over the world people!
Well someone wanted to start The GAF Show and that got slapped down. :p

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Fuzzy said:
Well someone wanted to start The GAF Show and that got slapped down. :p

Well, the difference was that Leguna wanted it to be HIS show, but still say "GAF show" on it. As I recall, Evilore said the only problem he had was with Leguna using the GAF name and logo; nothing wrong with uploading the video here.

He is (supposedly) creating his own review show still, although the guy is so busy now with his job (and he just got married!) that I don't see how he has time to do so. But he did start up his own forum....AGAIN.

WalkMan

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
Well, the difference was that Leguna wanted it to be HIS show, but still say "GAF show" on it. As I recall, Evilore said the only problem he had was with Leguna using the GAF name and logo; nothing wrong with uploading the video here.

He is (supposedly) creating his own review show still, although the guy is so busy now with his job (and he just got married!) that I don't see how he has time to do so. But he did start up his own forum....AGAIN.
Wanna try again? I can be a Mendicino Rip-Off.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
WalkMan said:
Wanna try again? I can be a Mendicino Rip-Off.

LOL, actually a friend and I have talked about making a Game Life parody show, focusing more on copying (And exaggerating) their mannerisms from the first show mainly, with slurred speech, stuttering, staring blankly for five minutes, and the list goes on. I'm surprised that no one has does this yet.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Himuro said:
WHY DOES GAMELIFE GO TO E3?

Gaf needs to start it's own show. THE GAF SHOW.

We can take over the world people!

you could say that the 1up show IS the gaf show. and when they go to the japanese coorespondants, it really is the gaf show.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
sp0rsk said:
you could say that the 1up show IS the gaf show. and when they go to the japanese coorespondants, it really is the gaf show.
I think they need a Canadian correspondent.

*steps forward*

Variable

sp0rsk said:

Then where is box man, and the millions of kitties posted in every forum?

GameLife will appear on the next 1up show that will hopefully go up today, and your heads will all collectively explode, let me tell you.

skybaby

rod furlong said:
GameLife will appear on the next 1up show that will hopefully go up today, and your heads will all collectively explode, let me tell you.
Seriously does everyone at 1up post here on GAF? :lol
God work so far on e3 though, looking forward to the next show :)

rod furlong said:

Sweet. I hope Dave gets on the mike and starts rambling. Love listening to that guy speak. Very natural.

medrew

DenogginizerOS said:

Holy crap Andrew scares me. Not just his expression there, but the overlapping stomach and a suspicious bulge in the crotch.
I think Dave is shocked by this thingie-majik called a camera taking a drawing of him.

AdmiralViscen said:
I really can't laugh at them any more. Dave clearly has mental problems.

Geoff appears to be the one with the bigger mental defect. Look at 'im for Christ's sake! That's fucking insanity floating around in those blackened eyes. He looks like he just stepped off the set of the Deer Hunter.

Rocked

The girl WAS there! Andrew looks all excited. :lol

group.jpg

Apparently the actual Gamelife E3 special will go up early next week. :D

I don't get it!

Their show genuinally sucks. I mean it's funny to watch, but did that company only take them to e3 because they felt sorry for them? Or because they thought they would provide hilarious footage?

The lucky son of a bitches! I'm actually jealous :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom