• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So which game won? Atlas Fallen or Lords of The Fallen?

Which one was better?

• Atlas Fallen

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Lords of The Fallen

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Drizzlehell

Banned
The comparison isn't a coincidence and it's not just because of the titles either. CI Games and Deck13 previously collaborated on the original 2014's Lords of The Fallen, and now they both come out with separate games in 2023, both sharing somewhat similar titles.

So, which developer came out ahead in this arbitrary competition?

Svejk

Redfall was crushed by Fall Guys. Yet, Fallout still keeps it's head above water over The Fall and After the Fall. But yet, no one remembers Ashfall. At least we still have Humans: Fall Flat.

Gandih42

Having played neither but kinda wanting to play both; Lords of The Fallen. Despite its issues it seems like it'll come out on top in terms of gameplay and especially visuals.

Fbh

Haven't played either of them but Lord of the Fallen seems to at least have generated some buzz and even had decent sales (1 million units in 10 days).
Atlas Fallen sort of came and went without anyone noticing. The devs haven't spoken about sales and the publisher just mentioned it sold below expectations so it's pretty safe to assume it bombed

Lord of the Fallen also had a 43.000 player peak on steam while Atlas Fallen just had 2.600, that's quite a massive difference.

saintjules

How do you tell a game "won" exactly? By people's opinions or was there some sort of competition that ruled out a winner :messenger_tongue:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Havent played Lords of the Fallen but it looks miles better than Atlas Fallen. Question is, is it better than The Surge, to which I can't say, yet. Will play it later this month.

Last edited:
Atlas Fallen is on my list to check out once it's $30. Lord of the Fallen is on my list to check out never (not a Souls-like fan at all).

Drizzlehell

Banned
Haven't played either of them but Lord of the Fallen seems to at least have generated some buzz and even had decent sales (1 million units in 10 days).
Atlas Fallen sort of came and went without anyone noticing. The devs haven't spoken about sales and the publisher just mentioned it sold below expectations so it's pretty safe to assume it bombed

Lord of the Fallen also had a 43.000 player peak on steam while Atlas Fallen just had 2.600, that's quite a massive difference.
Admittedly, LoTF does look pretty sick. The reason why I didn't grab it on premiere was due to the performance issues (also too many games to play). But I'll definitely grab it when it goes on sale.

Atlas Fallen isn't very high on my list of priorities, though. Not when there are so many other great games to play.

Forza Horizon destroyed Horizon Zero Dawn and Forbidden West
Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
ric flair GIF

Top Bottom