• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOD3 is in "early pre-production"

Tulipanzo

GracefulEvilBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Soulja

All the potentially good exclusives are years away. There is literally no reason to get a series x at release.

Last edited:

Wizz-Art

State of Decay 2 being my game of the generation and one of my favourite games of all time I'm very exited for this sequel. I still play SOD II regularly. Spend over 700 hours with it and finished it 8 times and it isn't more because I enjoy some communities too much. I know this game is far of but I'm glad Undead Labs supports SOD II with updates in the meantime.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

It really seems like a lot of the games from the presentation are ~2 years away. At least they hired more people so it should look like a big(ger) budget title.

Dontero

Banned
I was fucking hyped as fuck but... fuck this.

SOD2 is best game this gen for me but you can't just unveil with CGI and announce that you just started working on this.
2025 soonest considering how long it took SOD2 to come out.

I really wanted to like SoD but I never felt like I found the structure in it. It seemed to be mindlessly running around gathering stuff and that's it.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
What they all have been doing for past years? Holy shit, Forza is in pre-production, this and well what the fuck is that.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Wait what? Forza is in pre-production as well? How?
Well I read about that somewhere on twitter in the night and I expected to read about that today. I might find that again. Anyway, take for example that one downhill showed and that's it. Seems something which you put together in like a month. I wonder what they would show on the E3, probably zero fucking nothing.

Dr.Morris79

What they all have been doing for past years? Holy shit, Forza is in pre-production, this and well what the fuck is that.
Makes you wonder what that Gold subscription money is really going on...

Well, apart from dedicated servers, of course..

:/

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Wait what? Forza is in pre-production as well? How?

Posted in another thread, but the trailer specifically says XSX/PC, meaning that at this point MS can't actually confirm whether it'll be done in the next two years.

DavidGzz

All the potentially good exclusives are years away. There is literally no reason to get a series x at release.

As an enthusiast there are several reasons. The best version of Game Pass games including Horizon upgrades with little to no load times and 4k 60. The best version of Halo. Hell, no or very short load times are all the reason I need lol. The best Sony exclusives are also years away but I'm still getting a PS5 for current gen upgrades.

Top Bottom