• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Frontiers was the best gaming trailer of the year (in my opinion). What game trailer do you think was greatest in 2022?

0neAnd0nly

Giving recognition to a largely ignored portion of the industry - the advertising / trailer teams. Your best gaming trailer of 2022 can be ANY game and have any release date (or none at all) - as long as the trailer came out in 2022.

Sonic Frontiers Launch Trailer was a fun trailer that nailed showing off multiple elements without mass spoilers. Music couldn’t be more perfect. Most of all… OUTRIGHT FUN trailer that made me want to buy the game.
A+ job on this trailer, SEGA!

Interested to see you guys selections!

Meicyn

Gold Member

Always the superb editing and music by KojiPro.

Yeah, it’s Kojima and it’s not even close. The editing is on point, the music selection, the sound direction, the enticement to want to see more, it’s the whole package. And I don’t even like Death Stranding.

I’m looking forward to FFXVI more than any other game coming next year, but it’s cut like a typical trailer, right down to the “IN 2023” with other big phrases in giant text interspersed between various set pieces.

Top Bottom