• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is looking for a PC planning analyst to expand on the platform

Great, then bring Ghost of Tsushima first, then proceed with Bloodborne and Demon's Souls.. oh yeah and the Uncharted trilogy and maybe only speed it up a little bit! Say 3 months between constant releases and we are good for starters..
With MS buying everything the exclusivity battlefield is already moving to new places and with that PC can not be fully ignored anymore, so yeah for us PC gamers future looks brighter than ever!
They should start with Arkham Shite's DLC first.

Exec: We need faster PC growth

Analyst: Day one PC games

Exec: Done
Then their whole console business becomes worthless.Millions don’t need to buy a PS5 don’t need to buy ps plus then because they got a good enough PC.You can see the failure of such a concept in Xbox most of their games sell the most on PC. There is no incentive to buy a console anymore because most have a PC with good enough specs.They would sabotage their own system no normal thinking person in charge would do something like that.

Dream-Knife

Banned
Then their whole console business becomes worthless.Millions don’t need to buy a PS5 don’t need to buy ps plus then because they got a good enough PC.You can see the failure of such a concept in Xbox most of their games sell the most on PC. There is no incentive to buy a console anymore because most have a PC with good enough specs.They would sabotage their own system no normal thinking person in charge would do something like that.
People that can't afford a good enough PC or just like consoles can still buy them.

Choice is never a bad thing.

If they go day-1 PC releases then goodbye to any PS console I have and will have. I'm a simple man, if I can do everything on PC, I will.

devilNprada

I don't know, some of us just like convenience... I don't even like Sony first party games. I like a simple life I can turn on the console lay back and jump into my game immediately.
I know.. I know... some of you have your PC's all hooked up like that, and I can do this and I can do that, but why?
I call it wisdom... been there done that and this is what i find suits me best!

Last edited:

Dorago

Get certain infamous (pun intended) PS3, PSP, PS4, and Vita titles ported over.

Get classic PS1 titles emulated and released with a nostalgia bait ad campaign.

Do a Gran Turismo ultra edition with a packed in steering wheel or a branded ultrawide monitor.

Do a Tomba remake and have a pink wig and loin cloth packed in.

Make a modern controller that looks like the Dual Analog, neGencon, or my precious Agetec Ascii Grip.

Top Bottom