• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soooooo is Little Devil Inside 2024 now?

Zheph

it's alive!

happy homer simpson GIF

StueyDuck

I backed this game on Kickstarter waaay back when it was first announced at like the lowest tier.

I remember even then it was being presented as a student project and I knew we'd never see it but I was feeling generous.

I still don't think we'll ever see this game made, but I don't think it's Ill intent. Just passionate students who didn't really know what they were doing.

Maybe eventually it will release but it won't be what they are targeting. I see the game being heavily scaled back

I backed this game on Kickstarter waaay back when it was first announced at like the lowest tier.

I remember even then it was being presented as a student project and I knew we'd never see it but I was feeling generous.

I still don't think we'll ever see this game made, but I don't think it's Ill intent. Just passionate students who didn't really know what they were doing.

Maybe eventually it will release but it won't be what they are targeting. I see the game being heavily scaled back
Sounds like they are no longer self publishing, and Sony doesn’t sound as involved anymore.

I do think the game will release.

Top Bottom