• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Jam 2 is coming (Update: LeBron says it ain't so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camjo-Z

Heh. I rewatched Space Jam after that recent Back in Action LTTP thread and thought it was actually pretty fun. I'll definitely go to see this.

also everybody post their favorite SLAM REMIXES

BY2K

Membero Americo
iMsrrPbs0rXuO.gif

Clov

How is this even possible? The first Space Jam didn't make sense either on paper or on the screen, and now we're getting a sequel after all these years? How?

I think after this I'm just going to have to accept that life just doesn't make any sense.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I mean back in the day Michael Jordan was a known name even here in the UK. Never heard of LeBron James. Better off using Tiger Woods and calling it Space Putt or whatever.

Verelios

That's not Jordan. If you're not the man who can fly, this isn't Space Jam. Especially not Lebron. Duane maybe, but more as a guard, who's not so good.

Oh no, the sanctity of a giant commercial disguised as a movie is being violated! How terrible.

I still love the first one.

Yes bring back swackhammer and let him br crazy danny from always sunny, in fact bring in the whole sunny cast to play themselves as aliens

Nuborn

Space Jam is still awesome, any haters can go fuck themselves.

They damn sure better get MJ back for at least a cameo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom