• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX building Starship in Texas (live videos of construction)

MastaKiiLA

yeah they are aiming for the tower and orbital flight

Hmm. Not quick second hop then. Which serial number is supposed to make the orbital flight?

Also, WTF is Tim Dodd doing? Haven't seen him make any good videos in quite some time now. It's purely launch streams lately. I know he said they were working on their studio, but damn bruv, provide some content. I've mostly filled the time with Marcus House, What About It, and the always great Scott Manley. Any other good spacetube channels I should check out? I follow NSF but just for launches.

Hmm. Not quick second hop then. Which serial number is supposed to make the orbital flight?

Also, WTF is Tim Dodd doing? Haven't seen him make any good videos in quite some time now. It's purely launch streams lately. I know he said they were working on their studio, but damn bruv, provide some content. I've mostly filled the time with Marcus House, What About It, and the always great Scott Manley. Any other good spacetube channels I should check out? I follow NSF but just for launches.
Tim has been backing off from a lot lately, too much success? Dunno, I seriously think he does not take enough time to just make update videos to talk to fans.

Not sure which SN will fly the Orbital flight but it might not be SN16 they might skip a few numbers. We can only watch the tower rise now

Top Bottom