• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch: SES-10. Reusability is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that gave me the chills. So amazing! In Elon we trust.

We have a handful of clients who work for SpaceX so it's even more personal for me. I can't wait to talk to one of them about this!

fallout

This is the test I've been waiting to see. Landing the rocket was a big challenge, but reusing it was the ultimate test.

rbanke

I live 13-14 12.78 miles (according to google maps) away from the pad, this launch looked perfect. I could actually see the rocket itself with my naked eyes which was awesome, usually you can just make out the flame but not much else. Glad to see it landed, what a great achievement.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
A shame that the feed cut out, but dang this is huge, this is future in the making...
One could even say that:
snk_logo.png

sammex

Hah. *magic reveal*

Amazing, amazing stuff.

And remember that thing is huge as hell.

comment_4WehOMrLe79UTxLYPQVm4ixdOJLHFdfH.jpg

Wow - I've watched all the launches since their 1st attempt and I had no idea they were this big. All the people working at SpaceX should be proud of what they've achieved.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
@elonmusk

Incredibly proud of the SpaceX team for achieving this milestone in space! Next goal is reflight within 24 hours.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom