• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spotify AI playlist generator rejects playlist prompt request for lack of inclusivity

Drew1440

Just tried it, only way to create one was to swap male for dude instead

aGB90lN.png

SJRB

Gold Member
“Hal, please play The Rolling Stones”
“I’m afraid I can’t do that, David. The Rolling Stones consists only of men. This is not an inclusive choice. This is your third thought crime of the week. Authorities have been notified of your indiscretion.”

Roxkis_ii

Inclusivity is the practice of including all people, and treating them fairly and equally.

Spotify make me a playlist does doesn't include all people, and if it does, make sure they are mistreated.

This is as dumb as I thought. People sure love being victims.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
The AI creates a playlist with male vocal ballads after the first request that says nothing about male. Then refuses to make a male vocal only list when asked to do it. Weird.
Does make me wonder if there was some gaming of the AI before this.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
“Hal, please play The Rolling Stones”
“I’m afraid I can’t do that, David. The Rolling Stones consists only of men. This is not an inclusive choice. This is your third thought crime of the week. Authorities have been notified of your indiscretion.”

“Play me dude looks like a lady by aero smith.

Or Lola by Ray Davies. “

I can’t let you do that …..

Ownage

Do you think it would have a problem with a male vocist playlist?
I dare you to ask it for artists of a particular demographic. Eg. "Play me only male artists of Lebanese heritage in the latter quarter of the 20th century." Big money says it says the same inclusivity answer.

Haaaaaaabeeeeeeebbbbbeeeeeee...

Last edited:
Top Bottom