• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPY×ANYA: Operation Memories – Game System Trailer (PS5, PS4, Switch and PC)

Make memories together and help Anya complete her photo diary!

SPY×ANYA: Operation Memories launches on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, and PC via Steam® in 2024!

About

Anya Forger has a new assignment from school: creating a photo diary!

Let’s collect memories by going to school on weekdays while going out to all sorts of exciting places like the beach or an art museum on days off, in search of subjects to photograph.

Take memorable pictures to complete her diary by living out the daily life as Anya in the world of SPYxFAMILY!

Will Anya be able to complete her photo diary?

Key Features

• Experience the World Through Anya’s Eyes – Tasked with making a photo diary as an assignment for Eden College, players must take memorable pictures of Anya to complete her diary from the series through outings including parks, beaches, dog parks, aquariums, and museums.
  • Take Pictures When Anya Finds Something Interesting – Find something that catches Anya’s attention to capture memorable pictures of her, her family, and her friends. Good pictures will be saved as Anya’s memories.
  • All Fun and Mini-Games – A variety of more than 15 mini-games are available to players. Experience fun games based on familiar scenes from the anime – ranging from peanut-themed bowling to rhythm training with Yor to earn points and get costumes and outing items.
  • Create a Memorable Style – Customize the Forgers with unlockable costumes and other items to create a memorable style. Also use the game’s photo mode to take the perfect portrait of the Forger family.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
While I enjoy the anime and play many many Japanese games... this looks boring as shit. This is coming from someone who has played.

Last edited:

GEuxcGRWEAAdVOJ
GEuxcHPXAAAiOct

GEuxcHMWgAA5EWX
GEuxcHrWAAAwTkx

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I liked the show, but just like most of these, good show doesn’t mean gonna have good game adaptation.

Both Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End and The Apothecary Diaries are THE BEST show this season but I can’t imagine them as being good video games.

I liked the show, but just like most of these, good show doesn’t mean gonna have good game adaptation.

Both Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End and The Apothecary Diaries are THE BEST show this season but I can’t imagine them as being good video games.
I think it's just a 'comfy' type of game meant to be played casually in short sessions. Probably they should have considered doing an iOS and Android release as well.

That said, it's not really my cup of tea, but I'm sure it will have its audience.

Nice game for young girls.

SlimeGooGoo said that the target audience for the game might be young girls and I'll have to agree with that.

Last edited:
Bumping this to mention that it's also releasing physically in the west on the Switch (PEGI version). Couldn't find much info on the PS4/PS5 physical, but it looks like PlayAsia has it listed on their website.

81hExzbihhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Don't know anything about this anime but man, that mom sure has a nice pair. :lollipop_content:

Top Bottom