• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Surprise Box returns on the official SE Store

MoogleMan

The Last Remnant is a cool game, but you can also frequently get it for <$5.
These boxes so far have been worth the money, but also temper your expectations.
I stopped getting them because everytime it's a bunch of games I already own.
Last time, I essentially paid $10 for Goetia.

Pretty much. I was tempted for this one but i have 4 of the 5 games listed.
If someone didn't have the games listed, not a bad deal.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
The games for the Square Enix EU Spring Surprise are:
Just Cause 3 - Mini Ninjas - Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Aside from JC3 I own all of these.

Bullet dodged.

wihio

lol this is the worst bundle I have ever bought, and I have even got a few Mystery Crates from greenmangaming...

I had everything from other bundles years ago, save The Last Remnant, which I got for like 3 dollars.

Screw you Square NA-- even the discount code is worthless.

I got a better deal from GAMEPUMP!

edit: oh yeah, my bad, I didnt have all that awesome Hitman Absolution dlc-- I love playing dress-up!

The_Spaniard

Netmarble
You can get this, and if you don't like it when the games are announced, you're able to refund it before you reveal the games. I did this with their previous box when I got it for FF13 LR and LiS but LiS wasn't in it so I refunded it.

Had no idea you could refund it. Considering I own every single game in the bundle and haven't opened the box yet, I guess I'll be putting in a refund request after work.

Hesh

Man, I tried this out for the first time thinking I might get JC3 or something recent along with some older junk and I got all older junk instead. Oh well, they got my $10 this time but their terrible bundle means they won't get another $10 or more in the future so I hope SE cherishes that $10. :|

DJ_Lae

Man, I feel completely hosed. There is no way to get a refund if you haven't opened it, as the key page suggests, is there?.

If not I'll post the keys here - I own everything on there already.

Just like I said...

I should've held off on opening it if you could get a refund. I was expecting at the very least something FFXIV related leading me to maybe finally giving it a shot.

Glad I missed this thread; would have definitely bought it if I thought Just Cause 3 was included. That NA bundle is rough.

I wish I missed it.

EDIT: Okay, turns out I didn't have Hitman: Absolution or Murdered: Soul Suspect (thought I bought it but I was thinking of Life is Strange) so, eh. I guess that's still something.

Top Bottom