• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSMS: Every single person at Santa Monica Studio is working to create a game that we're proud of,one that we hope you will enjoy playing once released

Imtjnotu

Real Housewives Love GIF by PeacockTV

You know....i thought. Sending dick pics to a woman is gross I guess. (Would it be gross to get unsolicited pussy pics?....i guess it depends right?.) Anyway.

This tweeter answer just makes me believe they are just playing the game, the social media game. They don't really care.

Is this about the dick pics thing? I don't condone sending unsolicited dick pics and it's unpleasant but I'm not sure that it's violating human dignity in some significant way... chaining the dev team to their desks and lashing them for twenty hours a day would do it maybe. They might make a better game that way too so it's win/win

Fredrik

The problem with the situation is that there is a sizeable amount of people who live their lives from one major entertainment release to the next. This is the result of that.
It’s not just that, there are major entertainment releases coming, this is about getting big 1st party games.

But on PS5 we’ve already had a couple 1st part releases in 2022 so I don’t get why PS fans are going absolutely mental over having GOW in 2022.

Xbox haven’t had a single new 1st party release in 2022. What are people doing? Playing Gamepass games.

Do PS fans even know that PS+ Premium just launched? I haven’t played this much on PS5 since I got it.

Last edited:

mansoor1980

Gold Member
sending dick pics is not a dignified way of communication , i agree with SSM
game will be the first QUAD-A game in the history of videogames , so i am not worried about its quality upon release.

Fredrik

Funny how it takes a service like that to get ppl to play games.

It's going to be the downfall of games if ppl start playing them and having fun.
In my case it’s a combination of $85 for full price games in my country and being uncertain if I would like them. Means I’ve been skipping lots of games and means PS+ has been awesome. I’m playing new and old games almost daily, returned to some classics too, having tons of fun 🙂

I’m at the main story point of no return on Miles Morales now, don’t want it to end, been enjoying that like crazy, it’s so so good 👌
Will go right into og Spider-Man afterwards, hoping it won’t feel too dated.

Lupin25

You can tell they’re just fucking itching to present this game, but Sony’s gonna stretch this out for as long as possible.

AGRacing

I will send as many Dick pics as it takes to get this game pushed to 2023 and save my avatar. Never bet against a spring release of a Sony holiday title! NEVER!
R.44a1caf314d1b84141ce38d3bc8025fc

More where that came from Cory. Don't test me.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
There goes the two team per studio theory. Every single person wasting their time on a last gen game. Depressing. Corys new ip is probably 5-7 years away at this point

Vognerful

I really feel bad for them. Like sometimes I wonder if gamers in general are the worst kind of customers to sell products to.

I also hope they are able to release the game on the earliest possible day as I am fed up with all this drama.

Belthazar

They shouldn't respond to those trolls, it only gives them more power... It would've been more effective if the harassed employees just seeked legal action against the harassers. I mean, the dick pics were sent repeatedly, so criminal charges could be pressed for harassment.

US law sucks tho, this should be considered indecent exposure in the same way as flashing your genitals in public is. But yes, each offended employee suing for harassment would probably be the best course of action in this case.

They shouldn't respond to those trolls, it only gives them more power... It would've been more effective if the harassed employees just seeked legal action against the harassers. I mean, the dick pics were sent repeatedly, so criminal charges could be pressed for harassment.

US law sucks tho, this should be considered indecent exposure in the same way as flashing your genitals in public is. But yes, each offended employee suing for harassment would probably be the best course of action in this case.
Buddy, you still don't get it do you?

Top Bottom