• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Kabuki

TindalosPup

(First thread, hope I'm doing this right)

I came across this in my YouTube suggestions.

I lost much of my love for Star Wars after the prequel trilogy ended. I tried to rekindle that love for the newer ones, but they just weren't for me. This version of the latest movie, however, has brought a bit of that love back. Thought I'd share it here because I think some of you might enjoy it (I was certainly entertained). I hope there is more of these.

It doesn't have English subtitles yet, but they're working on supplying them in the near future (I'll try to update the thread when they do, no guarantees though)

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
(First thread, hope I'm doing this right)

I came across this in my YouTube suggestions.

I lost much of my love for Star Wars after the prequel trilogy ended. I tried to rekindle that love for the newer ones, but they just weren't for me. This version of the latest movie, however, has brought a bit of that love back. Thought I'd share it here because I think some of you might enjoy it (I was certainly entertained). I hope there is more of these.

It doesn't have English subtitles yet, but they're working on supplying them in the near future (I'll try to update the thread when they do, no guarantees though)

Was that supposed to be Janna at the 29:26 mark?

NeoGiffer

I initially read this as Star Wars Bukaki.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom