• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

I see you, Artosis.

Live footage of Artosis backstage:

gG1ilEy.gif

SamuraiX-

Classic is garbage.

He went for the ultimate anti-timing by forcing that engagement when MMA had a maxed 2/2 army while Classic's 2/2 upgrades were, what, 30 seconds from completing?

That said, these drops are perfect. You can tell it's putting Classic on tilt.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ah, there we go. A game that requires skill. Truly is showing with MMAs brilliance.

SamuraiX-

MMA pls...

While not hit the third? Threw everything up a ramp, into a choke, and didn't target fire Colossi with Vikings.......

SamuraiX-

MMA threw that game five times over. I know Classic was Zealot harassing him, but MMA's army positioning/control made no sense.

Oh goodness gracious, hopefully this is something small.

That's what happens when Terran players are uncomfortable playing TvP in the late game. Iaguz said in an interview if he hasn't established a clear advantage by ~20 minutes, he'll just pull SCVs.

Interesting, thanks.

Top Bottom