• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield is Play anywhere, don't waste your time on Xbox (30FPS drama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So despite my pretty harsh review, which I still stand by, however a lot of the issues can be mitigated, if you have even midrange PC (RTX3080 <), I am playing through parsec and have far better time, its not even funny. Console versions are half assed, so please don't waste your time on those and if you can play it on PC. The 60 FPS is bliss, you don't have to use FSR and whole thing, even for me with throughtout the internet, it just feels right.

That's the thread, I feel its significance cannot be overstated

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Friends don't let friends use Windows Store.
Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF by Steve Harvey TV

DonJorginho

Banned
I'm a pretty frame sensitive player, but Starfield on the Series X is one of the rare occasions 30fps has felt fine and comfortable for the most part, on my LG C2 the motion is rendered perfectly and the game feels as responsive as you could get without the extra frames.

Of course, more is always better and if you have the capacity to make it happen then do it! But if you only have a Series X or S, you're still going to come away satisfied.

twilo99

I'm a pretty frame sensitive player, but Starfield on the Series X is one of the rare occasions 30fps has felt fine and comfortable for the most part, on my LG C2 the motion is rendered perfectly and the game feels as responsive as you could get without the extra frames.

Of course, more is always better and if you have the capacity to make it happen then do it! But if you only have a Series X or S, you're still going to come away satisfied.

Yes it’s weird I’m not sure what’s going on.. people say it’s the motion blur but I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom