• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Shattered Space (Coming in 2024) - Creation Kit Available Today | Xbox Showcase 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member

Shattered Space is a new story expansion for Starfield, Bethesda Game Studios’ epic role-playing game and first new universe in more than twenty-five years.A mysterious power stirs in the city of Dazra on House Va’ruun’s hidden homeworld. Investigate a frightening cosmic threat, explore a new planet, and find unique weapons, spacesuits, and gear in this all-new adventure.

Starfield will have 100GB Limit of Mods on Xbox

Last edited:
Might have to finally give this game a proper go. I stopped playing a few hours back when it launched. Hopefully this will have at least half the comeback Cyberpunk had.

Sybrix

New DLC is one planet…… thank god!!!!!!

It’s clear that Bethesda are now going down the route of creating more detailed worlds rather than a mass of empty spaces.

Shattered space sounds like it’s going down the quality not quality route now.

The content looks like a completely different game. I haven't really been interested in Starfield, and I am actually pretty shocked how little buzz this is generating. Almost nobody is even talking about this, compared to Shadow of the Erdtree or Phantom Liberty, both that had their entire own hype cycle.

Sybrix

The content looks like a completely different game. I haven't really been interested in Starfield, and I am actually pretty shocked how little buzz this is generating. Almost nobody is even talking about this, compared to Shadow of the Erdtree or Phantom Liberty, both that had their entire own hype cycle.

Unfortunately Starfield hype died less than a week after its release, this game has a lot of problems.

This new DLC and creation kit updates are going to start the healing process now, this will be another Cyberpunk.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
I couldnt care less about Elden Ring. Im dropping everything when Shattered Space drops. Only people that played the game extensively and want major lore updates are going to be interested.

recursive

Unfortunately Starfield hype died less than a week after its release, this game has a lot of problems.

This new DLC and creation kit updates are going to start the healing process now, this will be another Cyberpunk.
Yes. Once Skyfield community expansion releases 10 years from now.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Bounty scanner is a cool add.

Melee improvement / crafting is huge.
Donald Trump GIF

Top Bottom