• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Decay 3 - New Trailer | Xbox Direct Showcase 2024

StueyDuck

It's funny he advertises the game with these two clips because these two clips were the most obvious "this is fake gameplay" shots of the whole trailer.

Unless state of decay 3 is now like a lock on action shooter or akin to crackdown

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Highly doubt the game looks as good as the trailer. I'm getting annoyed by "all objects are in UE5" spiel. Either show actual gameplay or don't. Really misleading to show snippets of what looks like it could be real gameplay. It is going to be an online co-op game. I doubt graphics are going to be cutting edge and that is fine. The trailer was absolutely rubbish just like the first CGI trailer

Still really looking forward to the game as their is tons of potential. At a minimum, the trailer reassures me that the game is not in horrible developmental hell
The few gameplay snips looked impressive enough to be fake to you?

I thought the whole thing looked mid af, from the characters models to the zombie shooting.

nemiroff

Gold Member
When I played State of Decay 2 it did not meet my expectations.. Also, the base building/upgrades was atrocious. But the premise is good, there's something there. The game deserves a seamless and more polished experience with added depth.

GymWolf

Gold Member
When I played State of Decay 2 it did not meet my expectations.. Also, the base building/upgrades was atrocious. But the premise is good, there's something there. The game deserves a seamless and more polished experience with added depth.
Yeah i like the concept but i wasn't able to play more than 5-6 hours before getting bored.

Top Bottom