• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

The first episode of Californium is playable. The demo stops at the beginning of World 2.

World 1: Berkeley in 1967, hippies and the widespread use of various substances. You're facing a desperately blank page.

World 2: Berkeley is now the ultra patriotic capital under a global surveillance society. Despite the recognition, are you subject to an existential instability?

http://californium.arte.tv/fr/#/episodes

http://californium.arte.tv/build/pc/californium-episode-1.zip

The game is basically a first-person-view hidden-object game with some perspective puzzles. There are some aspects of the game inspired by Dick's life, work and works.

I need a good flu game, minimal usage of the brain or the nervous system in general, but still nice enough to be more interesting than other bored-to-death typical flu activities, like trying to pick up a duvet from the floor with your ass.

Have you played the Dead Money DLC for Fallout New Vegas?

From your wishlist: I have spare Telltale keys for Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones, if you're interested in those. If they're like Telltale games, there should be enough gameplay to keep you in it, but not so in it that you can't pick up some duvets from the floor with your ass when needed.

shockdude

Free games:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/94153/

Read the "install" part:

Edit: Old news.
Ty for the heads up.

Looked up the Make Love Not War 3 thing and found http://www.makewarnotlove.com/results.php
Binary Domain for free? Hmm...
mlnwkduir.png
How long is this promotion going to last? That's a lot of free Sega games if there's 3 new games every day.

madjoki

A lot of indie devs and hobbyists still write their own engine.

Those aren't limited by performance, so they wouldn't need to use Vulkan and probably shouldn't. Idea of Vulkan is to give more direct access to GPU, removing those helpers.
But surely there will be libraries to help too.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Have you played the Dead Money DLC for Fallout New Vegas?

From your wishlist: I have spare Telltale keys for Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones, if you're interested in those. If they're like Telltale games, there should be enough gameplay to keep you in it, but not so in it that you can't pick up some duvets from the floor with your ass when needed.

Actually, I think I still have The Walking Dead unopened in my steam library, so maybe I should try that. Thanks for the suggestions.

Ozium

Californium looks interesting, shame about the framerate in that store video and the bad review derExperte posted..

just bought pinball arcade season 5 bb

I wish more people here played it...

shockdude

How long is this promotion going to last? That's a lot of free Sega games if there's 3 new games every day.
According to Gameinformer, MLNW is gonna last until February 20.
That's a lot of free Sega games. Cool.

And of course all these strategy game players are playing nonstop for a chance to get free DLC for their favorite games, which is pretty amusing.

rtcn63

Which New Vegas DLC forced you to play some shitty area where you had to use really (really REALLY) crappy energy weapons or something unless you had the foresight to bring your own. There's like a disembodied voice or brain, and if you didn't have an older save, you couldn't return to the main game without completing it.

Dr Dogg

I need a good flu game, minimal usage of the brain or the nervous system in general, but still nice enough to be more interesting than other bored-to-death typical flu activities, like trying to pick up a duvet from the floor with your ass.

Have you heard the good news about our lord and saviour TIS-100? And I know you own it and haven't gotten that far :p

Though honestly if that's requiring a bit too much mental activity just find something that's low on interactivity but high on feedback. Checking your profile you've got 0hrs playtime on Contradiction.

Arthea

and this day will forever be known as a bad bundles day, first indiegala then HB, as if it's some conspiracy or something.

I read about Sega giving free games for their Bloody Valentine event, but I didn't assume these will be for everybody. Very nice of Sega.

Have you heard the good news about our lord and saviour TIS-100? And I know you own it and haven't gotten that far :p

Though honestly if that's requiring a bit too much mental activity just find something that's low on interactivity but high on feedback. Checking your profile you've got 0hrs playtime on Contradiction.

you understanding of games not requiring brain activity is unique, you know

Teggy

Well I did my part, I downloaded CoH2 and played a match against the AI. There's only one major DLC I don't already own from it anyway. Funny, I started playing CoH1 this week.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Right now, TIS-100 sounds about as right as continuing The Witness, haha.

nampad

Not sure if the keys work:

ModBot said:
Instructions for nampad:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nampad, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare -- MB-16B15066A7F7CF78 - Taken by TheMadMan007
Soulbringer -- MB-68B594E35FB0C2EB

Teggy

For CoH2 only online automatches count tho :p

Right, that's what I did.

I'm still completely confused by this thing anyway. Regardless of who wins, everyone gets all the bundles of unrelated games, right? Was there a Warhammer-specific reward given for them winning the first round?

madjoki

Right, that's what I did.

I'm still completely confused by this thing anyway. Regardless of who wins, everyone gets all the bundles of unrelated games, right? Was there a Warhammer-specific reward given for them winning the first round?

Overall winning game gets free DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom