• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

Think I got it working now. For example:

ZTHbdXj.png

Only 1 review, and it's bad.

Center that text div man!

Wok

I guess Humble special tier is going to be a couple of recent games on "beat the average". or something similar. I suppose it's Humble Indie Bundle X then.

Usually, it is a kind of special gift (T-shirts, special edition of a game box, etc.).

This would be bad for us, Europeans, since most of these gifts are taxed at their arrival from the US.

Whools

My guess is you get every game that has been in the 9 previous bundles.

That would be pretty cool. I wish they'd do like a Best of Humble bundle, with like the games picked by humble staff, or voted for maybe.
I'd still guess the reward would be something more unique.

Wok

That would be pretty cool. I wish they'd do like a Best of Humble bundle, with like the games picked by humble staff, or voted for maybe.
I'd still guess the reward would be something more unique.

I hope so, otherwise I will just get a pizza instead.

Give me something unique and I will pay the price.

Seems to be the standard humble bundle starting time.
I will be near a PC, no doubt about that.

I just wanted a Telltales bundle reprise :(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
maybe add number of reviews?

also I feel like they'd better look on next to each other

iqYtTcS3rBWVG.PNG

iuuxJNChfFwSi.PNG

like such (that "0%" broke in photoshop for some reason lol)

Yeah, I'm going to put them side by side, it's still being worked on.

I would love to be able to put the number of reviews under each. However, this is kind of a "hack" that only aggregates the score from the 50 "most helpful" reviews. At this time, the number of positive / negative reviews for a game is not exposed anywhere.

And I can only retrieve 10 reviews at a time. So I could manually add these all up until I reach the end of the reviews, but some games have 20,000+ reviews and this would take minutes (hours?) to parse them all.

Yeah, I'm going to put them side by side, it's still being worked on.

Small point, but Kingdom Rush is listed by ES as being "in a bundle". However this was the mobile version.

It is probably on isthereanydeal's end but that'll probably be a growing issue with the cross ports.

Kingdom Rush btw is an excellent tower defense game. The price is a bit dubious given the free flash version and basically free ios versions (although they have IAPs) but it will still be worth checking out one day.

Thorgal

I have a weird problem with the client .

This is where everything is normal

naamloosneju6.png

and i get this when i click on Downloads :

naamloos2ogkhk.png

Also want to note that this happens on every page whether it's the store or the market .

Anyone know what causes this ?

It's nothing serious but i would like it fixed if possible .

NotSelf

Proteus is beautiful experience it definitely evokes feeling but you might have to be a fan of experimental ambient music to really enjoy this unique game it really is part of the core of it.

Grief.exe

I have a weird problem with the client .

This is where everything is normal

naamloosneju6.png

and i get this when i click on Downloads :

naamloos2ogkhk.png

Also want to note that this happens on every page whether it's the store or the market .

Anyone know what causes this ?

It's nothing serious but i would like it fixed if possible .

Skin out of date

DukeBobby

I can't stop playing Rogue Legacy. It's just as good as Spelunky, in my opinion. Two of the best indie games in years.

On to the Land of Darkness... *gulp*

oipic

Only 1k? They'll go out absurdly fast.

Assuming there's a tiered non-fixed BTA system this time around, a limited number of (let's assume) highly-priced bundles is a clever way to ensure that average is high, too, at least initially - again assuming these limited numbers are factored into the 'average' thing at all.

Hmmm, lot of assumptions there. :)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That's going to sell out insanely quickly. Wonder what it could be.

I'm trying to think of expensive indie games. Day Z, Starbound, etc. None of them really need the exposure, though. Maybe an entire bundle of every humble store game for $200+.

That, coincidentally jacks up the average price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom