• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zia

Did they ever modernize The Pinball Arcade UI like they said they were going to, or is it still Straight Outta 1998?

Teppic

Groupees is live.

$1 tier:

Meltdown
Little Big Adventure 2
Legacy! (Alpha Game)

$5 tier:

Betrayer
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Whispering Willows
Consortium

L.O.R.D

9xxAEhQ.jpg

i have 75% off coupon , but i can't use it :(

BiggNife

IMPORTANT PSA:

Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux cost $12.50 each if you already own the originals, as opposed to $25 each. If you don't own either, you could get them now and then get the Redux versions next week for $16.25 ($12.50 + $3.75) and $17.50 ($12.50 + $5.00) respectively, so you'd only have to pay $33.75 total instead of $50.

Ok, got some great deals doing this key thing, but I've learned an invaluable lesson. Check for region activation. I've got a copy of Dark Souls PTDE, but cannot use it. If you are able to activate and use a Russian copy of this game, reply and I will gift it to you. First come, first serve.

Tizoc

Groupees is live.

$1 tier:

Meltdown
Little Big Adventure 2
Legacy! (Alpha Game)

$5 tier:

Betrayer
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Whispering Willows
Consortium

2 Things
1- I am now obligated to get Little Big Adventure 1 and finally experience it, if it is as good as 2
2- I want everything in the $5 tier
Win-win XD.

Tizoc

Serious Question time:
If SEGA announce Sonic 1 and 2 that were on iOS/Android to be released on Steam (at least) for $4.99 each BUT they are seperate games/listings than the Genesis Collection already on Steam, would you still buy them?

Keep in mind that the iOS/Android versions have the games run at 60 FPS and have their own set of neat additions and goodies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Now I regret buying Consortium for 8$. Game didn't do anything for me, the first hour or so was good but everything went downhill after that

Jawmuncher

Serious Question time:
If SEGA announce Sonic 1 and 2 that were on iOS/Android to be released on Steam (at least) for $4.99 each BUT they are seperate games/listings than the Genesis Collection already on Steam, would you still buy them?

Keep in mind that the iOS/Android versions have the games run at 60 FPS and have their own set of neat additions and goodies.

No sonic is too slow for my tastes.

Serious Question time:

Day one. I can't say no to more Sonic.

Nabs

Serious Question time:

I already own the mobile versions and would buy them in a second. I love the Retro Engine ports.

MUnited83

For you.
Anybody want to split the bundle? I just need 1$ tier + Consortium and Cities of Gold

If anybody wants Whispering Willows and Betrayer for 1$ let me know.

Kuroyume

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Whispering Willows -- MB-D7B3467139AD2C2D - Taken by Panda Rin. 5 entrants total.

t1408470211z1.png

ygwplsh8.gif

Serious Question time:

I bought them on iOS and regularly play them with a modified iCade Core.

...but I happily buy them again at that price on Steam.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Incidentally those are the tables I'm more interested in: Star Trek NG, Funhouse, Black Lagoon, Attack from Mars, so many fond memories of the long gone days of arcades...

They're also the oldest tables, so I'd have to guess that they're not long for the digital world, especially considering that S02 and S03 aren't discounted at all.

Turfster

Huh.
They broke steam downloads.
The "disk space available" thing gives the space for the Steam drive, instead of the one where my library is.

Sober

IMPORTANT PSA:

Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux cost $12.50 each if you already own the originals, as opposed to $25 each. If you don't own either, you could get them now and then get the Redux versions next week for $16.25 ($12.50 + $3.75) and $17.50 ($12.50 + $5.00) respectively, so you'd only have to pay $33.75 total instead of $50.
Or you can save yourself 12.50$ because Last Light Redux doesn't really have that much new stuff coming to it.

BiggNife

Or you can save yourself 12.50$ because Last Light Redux doesn't really have that much new stuff coming to it.

Well I'm sure some people want the latest version of a game so I just wanted to give a heads up so they don't spend $25 when they don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom