• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

does van helsing have coop? I might play it with a friend

I think it does have coop

eS0Z2cG.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Humble Jumbo 2 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Van Helsing Complete Pack
  • Deadlight
  • Galactic Cilivizations II Ultimate
TIER 2: BTA (6.42$)
  • Terraria
  • KOF XIII
  • Crusader Kings II + 3DLC
TIER 3: 15$
  • Age of Empires Legacy Bundle

I'd pay a few bucks for KOF if anybody is interested in the second/third tier and doesn't need it. Edit: Sorted.

Hugstable

Banned
Humble Jumbo 2 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Van Helsing Complete Pack
  • Deadlight
  • Galactic Cilivizations II Ultimate
TIER 2: BTA (6.42$)
  • Terraria
  • KOF XIII
  • Crusader Kings II + 3DLC
TIER 3: 15$
  • Age of Empires Legacy Bundle

Wow lots of good games in this humble bundle for sure. Thankfully I have all of these that I want except for Crusader Kings 2. Everyone should get it for KOFXIII

Strange people told me it is the worst KoF and i should stay away from it.

Probably referring to KOFXII, XIII is pretty good

Cheddahz

Banned
ugh, it sucks you can't use amazon gift card money for whenever you get a humble bundle through amazon payments (and i'm a couple cents short on my actual bank account)

Kifimbo

Good little short game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kifimbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Escape Goat -- MB-4F71F3EFFF3C43E0 - Taken by DaBargainHunta

kudoboi

ModBot said:
Instructions for kudoboi:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kudoboi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Deadlight -- MB-AD4DA703FE64B444 - Taken by bronson

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Deadlight was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Is the Bully port any decent? Always was slightly intrigued by the game.

You have to use a mod to get 60 fps but it's not bad, It has 360 controller support and runs well enough.

edit: only thing i would want from that bundle is KOF and i probably missed the boat on that game already. I can safely pass.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

The 30fps cap can be removed, although if memory serves there's one point in the game where 30fps is required to complete a task. Other than that, it's fine.

Copons

This is for the last one in the whole world who doesn't already own it.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Copons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Terraria -- MB-4121AE67298BC2A3 - Taken by Teppic

Lomax

Woah, I was really disappointed when Van Helsing didn't go to 75% off during the summer sale, now I'm really glad it didn't.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's not possible to have a gif as a logo?

Nope unfortunately not. And you can't post images (animated or otherwise) in the group description either. :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Deadlight -- MB-E60E102BE3D6DE41 - Taken by Kiru

From the creators of Rime.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Galactic Civilizations II -- MB-3B0A2339398EEB8E - Taken by iosefe
Steel & Steam Episode 1 -- MB-7A098DF15631445A - Taken by dot
3 Stars of Destiny -- MB-27ACC4D1CE73A0C1 - Taken by Gurthang
Deadlight -- MB-4CB6BA80EE29B50A - Taken by Saty

Parsnip

Might as well post that I started Lords of Shadow 2 on PC.

So far I like it a bunch. I feel like the generally negative reception that I saw coupled with the troubled rumblings from the dev studio tempered my expectations more than it should have, and as such I feared the worst.
But it's actually alright. I still enjoy the combat options it gives me, and their combat camera is actually pretty decent. Aside from couple of tracks, the music has been somewhat forgettable so far. The location design and style is probably the most uneven thing. Some of it looks absolutely stunning, while other parts are just really incredibly boring. There's also some weird world scale issues with some of them, almost looks like they created the environments and at the very late in the development scaled all the levels up by 120% or something. It's not much of an issue in some areas, but in the modern day stuff it sticks out. Some of the gameplay sections are also kind of absolutely bullshit, but I'm going to leave that post for after I finish the game and compile it into a large bullshit section. The story is about as ridiculous as you would expect from the modern day setting.

But overall I like it, and unless it completely falls apart later, it's probably worth the money I paid for it, $20.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Whispering Willows -- MB-838AEECE8081D06D - Taken by SSPssp

When I played it, there was an issue about memory usage (I think if you had more than 2 gigs it screwed up and you needed some kind of workaround for it.) Also, in one of the mini-games the controls were the usage of two keys for left or right (Control or Shift, something like that) but for some reason it wouldn't register when you had to press them both at once. Luckily you can still pass the mini-game even by taking the errors, but you'd best be damned good at the rest of it.

Apart from that it was okay.

Monooboe

Oh dammit haha, here I was saying I wouldn't buy anymore games this month... well the two new bundles bought.XD Good bundles though so foolish not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom