• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight
Not sure if any of you are still here, but I feel I should post this message here just in case.

If you were part of the Lost Dimension beta then there is a new sticky on bug tracker that's worth checking out :)

Zato

Banned
I can't remember, there are floating hundreds of images from the discord chat regarding what the new admins and mods said in the last days. There is a vetting process for new members and GAF history will be taken into consideration if the new user is accepted.

That's true but being banned here does not mean banned there, it depends on what you where banned for (e.g. racism, bigotry etc).

This is a story about Sam, travelling through the alleys of her mind. From tedious everyday routines to spiritual self-discovery, Sam's world is changing according to her wishes.
The game's main idea has a lot in common with Buddhist philosophy. Bardo is a Tibetan word meaning a transition, being BETWEEN something and something else. For instance, between sleep and wakefulness, or between life and death.

If you are reading these lines, know that you are in the Bardo too.
Want to know is there a way out?

FEATURES

• Original story
  • A lot of jokes
  • Pixelart how it should be
  • Detailed world
  • Philosophy
  • No illogical puzzles

Sweet, I had nine eligible titles - thanks for the heads up
Synchronization with Steam is little messy again, it didn't add Hand of Fate after first try so i had to sync again few hours later. GOG recognized it as eligible after second try and also found other 2 games i forgot i have, so make sure it synced everything.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
There are a few games on GOG Connect that I was planning on picking up cheap during the Halloween sale so I hope that a) the ones I want get discounted pretty well and b) that GOG Connect stays valid and syncs those purchase over quickly. Having it on both platforms increases the value proposition for me personally.

Anteater

RIP Modbot

NQYXiUP.gif

LordRaptor

Any ideas why I can't ever see any games for this?

Logging out and looking, there are plenty of games I should be able to get, but then when I try to get them, it says there are no more games to add........

do you have your steam profile and related settings set to public?

Jag

Couple of things caught my eye, surprisingly.

Book of Demons is 30% off.
Angels Fall First is 40% off.
X-Plane 11 is shockingly 26% off, but still pricey at $44.30

Also have my eye on Tower of Time (early access) with a low price of $12.74 now.

My surprise deal may actually be from the Uplay sale of Far Cry Primal for $20.

JakeD

There’s something so satisfying about the email receipt gog sends you for Connect games. $230 discount for 16 games 😮

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-1D99F8680A5FA86A - Taken by someguyinahat
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-B20F38F96DC9F7C6 - Taken by bloke

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It was The Last Door Season One.

Oh sweet, modbot is back! I assume you already have that game though? It seems like you would. If not, congrats!

Top Bottom