• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Speaking of activating those "Bioshock" Uncut Version when you previously owned the "(DE)" Version:

I owned "FEAR 3 (DE)" before I bought the Uncut F.E.A.R Complete Box and on my account page "FEAR 3 Retail" was added along 1 and 2.
I still only have one "FEAR 3" game in my library. Is it the Cut or Uncut now?

Jawmuncher

What kinda bum are you talking about?
Ninja_hobo.jpg

Remember people saying he wouldn't get far with $4 dollar karate lessons

r3n4ud

couple extras
ModBot said:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (r3n4ud, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Toki Tori 2 -- MB-EB161B0AE81C511B - Taken by MakeshiftChef
Bardbarian -- MB-B2AA3D1AA0301204 - Taken by ussjtrunks

Benedict

So here I am trying to stay healthy, taking a evening run that is shorter than expected thanks to this stubborn fellow refusing to move away, and to top it of, I miss all of the Bioshock 2 giveaways...

BruteUA

So here I am trying to stay healthy, taking a evening run that is shorter than expected thanks to this stubborn fellow refusing to move away, and to top it of, I miss all of the Bioshock 2 giveaways...

Haven't you seen Crocodile Dundee? He knows how to deal with that.

GodVegeta

Neo Member
Here are more Games :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for GodVegeta:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (GodVegeta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshok -- MB-0391729ED21F81D2 - Taken by johnssy123. 5 entrants total.
Bioshok 2 -- MB-CBC6EFA35DC87E41 - Taken by Athleon. 10 entrants total.

t1404849867z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
That wonderful feeling in a puzzle game when you finally figure things out and you just start solving it all. I do love Hexcells.

I'm very very sick of needing to verify my browser every few days for Humble.

Likewise. I especially don't get it when it when they've sent me the exact same verification code each time, making it rather pointless.

ModBot said:
Instructions for HalfwayOrb:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HalfwayOrb, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-EF27B1CED72496F6 - Taken by Hysterical. 4 entrants total.
The Darkness II -- MB-E2AAD2E99A7F25C2 - Taken by Scipius. 16 entrants total.

t1404850048z1.png

Only wanted The Bureau. Enjoy!

Volimar

Didn't have a humble account before, but now I do and everything went swimmingly. Here's a leftover.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Volimar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-21895B06BAF6EE8E - Taken by fspm. 15 entrants total.

t1404850110z1.png

Awesome bundle that 2K one. I already do own everything but Darkness 2, XCom FPS and Spec Ops but I been looking forward to getting Spec Ops sometime soon so heck yes.

Finished the last episode The Wolf Among us, was really great. Can't wait for season 2

ViviOggi

Here goes

ModBot said:
Instructions for ViviOggi:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ViviOggi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Bioshock -- MB-1461BDE2551611C1
The Darkness II -- MB-576A36337D695CCD - Taken by Kifimbo. 10 entrants total.

t1404850528z1.png

it should be quieter if there was a lot of dust in their. More dust = more heat = fans kicking in sooner and harder.

It didn't seem like there was a lot of dust in there but I guess that there was enough to make a differnece.

It most likely is quieter and for a few reasons. But most likely your cooling fans are set on auto so the fan is revving up/down based on the temp. If you now have better airflow and cooler temps your fans won't have to work as hard.

I think that the difference in dust levels was enough to make it quieter. I didn't do any, much needed, cable management so the airflow probably hasn't improved dramatically but the fact that there's less dust seems to have helped.

Please don't start talking about dust or Salsa is going to post his nightmare fuel dust monster picture.

Oops...

Hugstable

Banned
Anyone else wanna try a game of 100% Orange Juice? We only need one more.

I'm still gonna finish Anor Londo in Dark Souls today... -_-

zkylon

zkylewd
Are X-Com Declassified and Darkness II any good?

i liked the darkness 2 a lot

the gameplay isn't amazing but it's fun, but the artstyle is pretty good and the story is bizarrely pretty sweet, specially considering it features mobsters, demons and beheadings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom