• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
most rigged raffle on twitch

one guy wins 3 in a row and the last one w/ .1% chance..

uh huh

then nothing but mods and VIPs win, wow mod abuse in the alienware twitch channel.. SHOCKING

if you want to win on AW better get the lube out....

7d4McBc.jpg

Ludens

Banned
This is the moment of truth, Mad Max.
EDIT: And nothing. I spent all ATP I had from Extralife streaming, I think that's it for me. I could follow that one because it was in a human time, I won't follow other stream in the middle of the night so this ends my journey.

Also I think they should re-work those raffles, in the way if someone won a game, he can't win another one in the same stream.

Ozium

I wanted Dying Light. Too bad only mods and VIPs win those raffles, right Oz?

you want it?

I was just spending ATP so I dont have to deal with tehse fucks again

also you think it's completely normal that the same 3-4 people are winning four raffles in a row all with like 1% chance?

c'mon

Zeknurn

Entered with 50 tickets each on Vermintide, Dying Light and Mad Max with no luck. I guess I spent all my luck on the first game.

you want it?

I was just spending ATP so I dont have to deal with tehse fucks again

also you think it's completely normal that the same 3-4 people are winning four raffles in a row all with like 1% chance?

c'mon

You know what would really send them a message? If you took that dirty game bought with blood ATP and just played it, play the bastard to hell until it can't be played anymore, and then play it some more, so much that you enjoy it. Don't give them the satisfaction. Just imagine the looks on their faces when you show up next week, head held high, with 100 hours of Dying Light and all the achievements on your Steam profile. They won't even know how to deal yo.

rtcn63

You know what would really send them a message? If you took that dirty game bought with blood ATP and just played it, play the bastard to hell until it can't be played anymore, and then play it some more, so much that you enjoy it. Don't give them the satisfaction. Just imagine the looks on their faces when you show up next week, head held high, with 100 hours of Dying Light and all the achievements on your Steam profile. They won't even know how to deal yo.

But if he does this the communists win.

Ozium

but I heard in this thead that dying light is shit and that it is like dead island 3

i never played dead island

People that do trivia giveaways are the worst kind of evil.

I'm okay with them but only if the trivia has nothing to do with the game itself. If you're giving away FF13 and your trivia question is about FF13, then the only people eligible are the ones who already played the game, in which case why the hell are they entering? And no, don't say you can research it, because then I'm basically spoilering myself.

rtcn63

i never played dead island

If you like loot-based games and don't mind enemies cheesing you (you'll die a lot), DI isn't bad. It has decent weapon crafting mechanics and visceral-ish combat and... that's it. The story and characters make MGSV look like The Godfather.

Ozium

I won something physical from them when the stream was pretty young and never received it.

probably sent it to chromiums out of habit

also regarding salt if random people won I wouldn't get that salty, it's when I see the same 3 people wnining back-to-back-to-back-to-back that I'm like wtf and the paranoia fueled salt begins.

Sini

That's a real long time. Have you been in touch with them?

Yes, I asked Lenard about it every two weeks til mid October. Couldn't get his attention. Then I decided to ask Rxy on 28 Oct and found out it was apparently ready to ship, now it's supposedly shipped, but there's no tracking number or anything.

This thread is about AW stream whining now.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I like it when this thread is more about the games.

Such as Antichamber, which is 90% off.

A first person puzzle game where things are not always what they first appear, can change based off perspective, will alter as you come back later on, and so forth. Good fun all around, and well worth it if you want a game that is a bit different from the rest in presentation and exploration and puzzle solving.

Everyone should do what I do and watch the stream to have fun if you like that. You should have seen our Zombie Army Trilogy game right now :)
Everyone's busy with the vault thingie and they forget the most important part of this: having fun

Yes, I asked Lenard about it every two weeks til mid October. Couldn't get his attention. Then I decided to ask Rxy on 28 Oct and found out it was apparently ready to ship, now it's supposedly shipped, but there's no tracking number or anything.

This thread is about AW stream whining now.

No tracking on a laptop is suspicious as hell. Hope it shows up.

I'm okay with them but only if the trivia has nothing to do with the game itself. If you're giving away FF13 and your trivia question is about FF13, then the only people eligible are the ones who already played the game, in which case why the hell are they entering? And no, don't say you can research it, because then I'm basically spoilering myself.

My first trivia shouldn't of relied on in-game knowledge but thankfully no one was forced to participate or pay for anything.

fertygo

Everyone should do what I do and watch the stream to have fun if you like that. You should have seen our Zombie Army Trilogy game right now :)
Everyone's busy with the vault thingie and they forget the most important part of this: having fun

So you saying we should just playing our game than watching people playing games.

So you saying we should just playing our game than watching people playing games.

What I'm saying is that we should try to have fun. That's the stream's aim. And you can also play your game while you listen to the stream (they play with viewers, so if the game that they are playing is f2p or if you have it, you could join them)

Im bumping the giveaway since there's less than three hours left. First time I've done this so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know.
[=ModBot]

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bluesun,exe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_586x192.jpg

header.jpg

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack -- MB-398F9174EEDA719C - Taken by Jawmuncher. 35 entrants total.
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition -- MB-44C591BF9382B0EC - Taken by bloke. 37 entrants total.

t1448849779z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom