• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stefan Molyneux playing Doom Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no interest in researching anything about this clown. Educate yourself. Fuck off dont come to me for answers I dont have them. Im just saying if you are a white supremacist or defending one, in my eyes you can fuck right off. Thats my opinion and I have stated it. You can disagree, thats fine thats why this aint ree we can say our piece.

And yeah you can hate white supremacy, nazi's and still not be a left leaning soyboy.

You can say your piece but when youre smearing someone with the label of nazi or white supremacist with no proof or reason for doing so, youve gone beyond opinion and stepped into the realm of character assassination.

In todays world that has very real world repocussions. Not just for the person youre aiming at, but their family members and friends that no doubt youve not given a single thought about as to how your accusations could affect them

Last edited:

recursive

Fucking clown. Educate yourself. Alex Jones is one of the dumbest people out there. This guy is a white supremacist. Maybe go to Stormfront instead of posting that shit here.

You disgusting maggot.

Why don't you educate yourself instead of listening to youtube clowns like this? They arent smart, you are just fucking stupid.
You really need to calm down.

Ascend

Just because wikipedia says he's a white supremacist doesn't mean it's true.
Finally some sense in here... I bet the ones that call him that never watched any of his content. The fact that the Wikipedia article needs to start by saying he is white already says a lot. He is being demonized because he is challenging the status quo.

Say that white men have been enslaved too? -> White Supremacist
Say that men have societal issues too? -> Misogynyst

This generation is too keen on labeling everything too quickly. Stefan Molyneux is not a white supremacist, and that is coming from someone that is not white. Not that that should matter, but apparently it does.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I have no interest in researching anything about this clown. Educate yourself. Fuck off dont come to me for answers I dont have them. Im just saying if you are a white supremacist or defending one, in my eyes you can fuck right off. Thats my opinion and I have stated it. You can disagree, thats fine thats why this aint ree we can say our piece.

And yeah you can hate white supremacy, nazi's and still not be a left leaning soyboy.
" I don't have answers" lol. So you have no idea then? Did someone tell you not to like him? Or maybe a certain other forum? And for someone who claims not to be a left-leaning soyboy you sure sound like you are literally shaking over this.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte

Good job. So you don't get much further than "NAZI BAD". We all agree on that. Good contribution.

You can say your piece but when youre smearing someone with the label of nazi or white supremacist with no proof or reason for doing so, youve gone beyond opinion and stepped into the realm of character assassination.

In todays world that has very real world repocussions. Not just for the person youre aiming at, but their family members and friends that no doubt youve not given a single thought about as to how your accusations could affect them

Let's think critically for a moment, what do we suppose he could mean from this statement

This is the same person who underplayed the Native American genocide and he is also someone who believes in race science.

He has numerous ties to folks with either conspiratorial or right wing leanings (Jordan Peterson, Lauren Loomer, Lauren Southern)

And had even hosted folks with ties to white nationalism such as Jared Taylor and Tommy Robinson.

I don't much care for his content, but please don't hand wave his blatant association with those with supremacy leanings. I don't agree with your assertion that it's a guilty until proven innocent thought on my behalf either.

It took me to about the 52nd post before I realized this was NOT about Peter Molyneux.

I'm over here like, " I know some people don't like the guy, but for fucksake."

😬

LSsju2K.jpg

Let's think critically for a moment, what do we suppose he could mean from this statement

This is the same person who underplayed the Native American genocide and he is also someone who believes in race science.

He has numerous ties to folks with either conspiratorial or right wing leanings (Jordan Peterson, Lauren Loomer, Lauren Southern)

And had even hosted folks with ties to white nationalism such as Jared Taylor and Tommy Robinson.

I don't much care for his content, but please don't hand wave his blatant association with those with supremacy leanings. I don't agree with your assertion that it's a guilty until proven innocent thought on my behalf either.

A video made to take a bunch of out of context quotes and twist them into an entirely different meaning.

Last edited:
LSsju2K.jpg

A video made to take a bunch of out of context quotes and twist them into an entirely different meaning.

It's laughable that you're denying something he said on his own livestream.
I see you just wish to downplay everything that's said regarding Stefan Molyneux. So we're done here. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
It's laughable that you're denying something he said on his own livestream.
I see you just wish to downplay everything that's said regarding Stefan Molyneux. So we're done here. Have a nice day.

Ive not watched that video in full, let alone his content in a while (hence assuming it was a hit piece video as i didnt even realize that was his video by the thumbnail), i have no idea what hes talking about based on the time stamp you seem to have bookmarks or listed in Notepad and saved to a .txt file to have at the ready.

No idea who Lauren Loomer is, but the other two have changed peoples lives from all walks of life for the better the world over.

Whats wrong with being right wing or whats so pure about being left wing?

If right wing/republicans are so racist, then why are they the only ones who want Americans, that includes african americas and other races, to be able to own guns and defend the 2A?

Whatever, im out.

Last edited:

Dontero

Banned

Aside from Lauren Southern none of those people are white supremacists. Especially someone like Peterson who is not even right winger to begin with.

As for "race science". What is there to believe ? Either it is right or not. From what i have seen it is right. It is ugly but you can't argue it is wrong. Also it is weird to argue about "white supremacy" if you believe in race science since race science tells that Asians are superior in therms of intelligence on average...

Shai-Tan

Banned
Chill out, Resetera. He's one of the smartest youtubers out there. He's attacked and censored by the left just like Jordan Peterson and Alex Jones.

lol, if you're not joking you really need to read a book (edit: not his book). this is the problem with youtube punditry. people who aren't experts in anything playing to and cultivating prejudices of know nothing audience who have sad resentments or buy too much into embarrassingly simplistic and hyper partisan caricatures. he is just some pseudo intellectual loser whooping up sad idiots who are stuck in an anti-intellectual trap

i first became aware of him through joe rogan calling him out for trying to form a cult around his radio show and he's since progressed to uncritically repeating white nationalist talking points

Last edited:

Shai-Tan

Banned
Finally some sense in here... I bet the ones that call him that never watched any of his content. The fact that the Wikipedia article needs to start by saying he is white already says a lot. He is being demonized because he is challenging the status quo.

Say that white men have been enslaved too? -> White Supremacist
Say that men have societal issues too? -> Misogynyst

This generation is too keen on labeling everything too quickly. Stefan Molyneux is not a white supremacist, and that is coming from someone that is not white. Not that that should matter, but apparently it does.

he literally made a video after visiting an eastern european country where he met with white nationalists and ranted about how diversity made him so very tired, that homogenous populations are superior, and other nonsense about "european" values

we could also get into his uncritical repetition of human biodiversity talking points that have been discredited by the last 20 years of computational phylogenetics

Last edited:

HE1NZ

Banned
lol, if you're not joking you really need to read a book. this is the problem with youtube punditry. people who aren't experts in anything playing to and cultivating prejudices of know nothing audience who have sad resentments or buy too much into embarrassingly simplistic and hyper partisan caricatures. he is just some pseudo intellectual loser whooping up sad idiots who are stuck in an anti-intellectual trap

i first became aware of him through joe rogan calling him out for trying to form a cult around his radio show and he's since progressed to uncritically repeating white nationalist talking points
I don't see how Stefan's "cult" is any different than Joe Rogan's. That word is just a slur, resetera believes pewdiepie's subscribers are a cult too.

Name your list of intellectuals who aren't the things you described and who aren't bumbling leftists parroting leftist dogma.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

You lost me at "ties to folks with either conspiratorial or right-wing leanings. Jordan Peterson. That sounds like more anything right of the far left is nazi nonsense. I'm not familiar with "race science" though.

Shai-Tan

Banned
I don't see how Stefan's "cult" is any different than Joe Rogan's. That word is just a slur, resetera believes pewdiepie's subscribers are a cult too.

Name your list of intellectuals who aren't the things you described and who aren't bumbling leftists parroting leftist dogma.

dude

edit: and nevermind that he has no qualifications whatsoever to give that kind of counseling. there was extensive shit on the cult he formed around "defoo" but it looks a like a lot of it is offline now . dude was using classic cult leader tactics to convince people they shouldn't trust friends and loved ones who don't buy the nonsense he is selling

Last edited:

Enjay

Banned
Fucking clown. Educate yourself. Alex Jones is one of the dumbest people out there. This guy is a white supremacist. Maybe go to Stormfront instead of posting that shit here.

You disgusting maggot.

Why don't you educate yourself instead of listening to youtube clowns like this? They arent smart, you are just fucking stupid.
Seek help immediately.

HE1NZ

Banned
dude

edit: and nevermind that he has no qualifications whatsoever to give that kind of counseling. there was extensive shit on the cult he formed around "defoo" but it looks a like a lot of it is offline now . dude was using classic cult leader tactics to convince people they shouldn't trust friends and loved ones who don't buy the nonsense he is selling
I don't know dude. Is anybody in mainstream media and their pundits have qualifications to say the things they say? I've seen a lot of Stefan videos, but he never said the world is going to end in 12 years. So, who's running a cult exactly?

By the way seems like a decent advice to move out of your family if they are destructive and abusive. I think the left argues that the state should intervene and he is saying that you should just move away? Is that bad?

Is he running meet ups in offline? I don't have an opinion about it. But I assume most of his fanbase is there for entertaining and thought provoking content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom