• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stray Gameplay from Playstations June 2nd State of Play Leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varteras

Gold Member

This "new footage" is just a recut from a video they put out last month

At 2:36, it's the exact same as the beginning of this "new footage"

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Animated GIF

OP right now

I’m only joking! I am excited about this game, looks like it’s going to have some weird dark twist.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Happens to the best of us OP, don't worry. :')

Kssio_Aug

Well, I had never seen this gameplay before. It actually seems it could be fun, I might keep an eye from now on. Wasn't interested before.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Whoever is oragnising thise state of plays these last 2 years needs to go.
We’ve seen the game twice, we dont need 8 minutes when we’re starving for new announcements.
This is Deathloop/ Tokyo whatever and Kena alll over again. Im gonna buy but I dont need to see more on a State of Play

Aenima

Whoever is oragnising thise state of plays these last 2 years needs to go.
We’ve seen the game twice, we dont need 8 minutes when we’re starving for new announcements.
This is Deathloop/ Tokyo whatever and Kena alll over again. Im gonna buy but I dont need to see more on a State of Play
This is old footage, OP messed up.

saintjules

Old as everyone else said. Plus Sony Ninjas would have been so fast at taking it down, you wouldn't have had time to post it.

This game actually looks pretty interesting. I like the visual style and I actually want to play it. I know it's about a cat, but I like what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom