• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suggestions for a 3D Animation/Scene project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animation is damned painstaking, but can turn out really cool.

However, as someone who sorta strives more for the artsy side of 3dmax creations I sorta wanna let one scene do the required 'talking'

HOWEVER I AM OUT OF IDEAS AT THIS POINT.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Well you might aswell resign youself to the fact that nothing original you create is gonna be that great script wise.. (you said in the other thread this is for wednesday), so why not try recreating some talky scene from a film you like.

That way get a reference for the textures & scenery and if you can be assed, you can even rip the audio and sync it to the scene.

Well thats why I was leaning towards a scene. Im working so much outside of class I dont have time to fine tune animations between enough objects to make anything particularly interesting.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
What about a scene from Tron?

edit: oh you said you dont have time for animations...uh not sure then, i guess just try and meet the minimum requirements and add frills after. That way if it looks crap at least you wont fail.

Thats the way i work when ive started my assessments too late anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom