• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

mm04

Wow, she's hot as hell. I watched Pan Am and that's where I first noticed her. I actually liked that show! I admit it. I watched it for the women.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Knock me down if old
original.jpg

Slayage continues.

LOLZ, some folks on the SHH boards think these 2 Harley pics are photoshops, haha. I don't think they know how Photoshop works. There's no way in hell someone was able to create that image from the source material that's leaked or been released. The jacket alone would be impossible to fake given what we've seen of it.

They are shops. Check out @bosslogix instagram page he does it full time. Hell, just look at her mouth behind the bubblegum.

Bloodrage

Banned
LOLZ, some folks on the SHH boards think these 2 Harley pics are photoshops, haha. I don't think they know how Photoshop works. There's no way in hell someone was able to create that image from the source material that's leaked or been released. The jacket alone would be impossible to fake given what we've seen of it.
It didn't have to be shopped from the source material we've seen. It's pretty obviously fan art.

Do people really want cheesy ass comic book designs? I thought we were past that for comic movies

The cheesy ass comic book designs look great when they are tweaked a bit. I'll never watch a Bryan Singer X-Men movie, they don't interest me because the characters don't even look like themselves.

Top Bottom