• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

zeemumu

I love how Will Smith and his wife Pinkette get casted in DC comic book shows. Coincidence? Hehe...

And both in the DC universe, too.

I think Deadshot's gonna have a mix of Hancock and Agent J Will Smith.

Anyone else notice how often Will's name is James or some variation of that in his movies?

Yeah, but Scoot McNairy had previous roles with recognized quality performances when that happened. I understood people being excited that he showed up because he had some semblance of a track record (I didn't like him in Monsters, but a lot of people did. I did like him in Killing Them Softly, though)

Eastwood's kid is a complete blank slate, isn't he?

That's true and all but I saw out there "McNairy is secretly The Flash!" predictions pop up now and again. Fans love to speculate.

jrDev

And she always seems to talk in a perpetual type "come hither" tone. I hate obnoxious, low-catering titillation like this type of stuff

tE55Yv3.jpg

But I think in her case it makes sense.

Might've gotten that $200M weekend if this was real.
Jesus H, I almost fell out of bed when I saw this pic. I was thinking the same thing and then I was like "how did I not see this in the movie"?

If you are not excited for this film go and watch Fury.

That's the guy directing this film.

Excitement!

Thanks for killing my hype a little. Loved the cast members (even LaBeouf) but the film had a ton of problems (speaking of Fury). I like Ayer's other films a bit more, though.

Can I just say how smart it is that movies are starting to release official photos of costumes right before set spy photos can come out. No point in keeping that type of stuff secret and having buzz blown by shitty out of context photos.

I like Harley from the neck up is thats any consolation. And its more about that in all this photos Margot has a face while smiling that just feels like real Harley, so mad props to her. From neck down, im not a fan, no sir.
Croc is better in some shots than others, I kinda like deadshot with the full mask, but Im sure whe will have it a fraction of the time. I didnt even notice the first time captain boomerangs hat in the group shot, and its hard to fuck up Rck Flag, and even then I would have liked a more bulkier figure.
I dont like Enchantress design either, didnt even know that was supposed to her in the first place.

The Arkham games are the worst things to ever happen to Harley Quinn.

Design wise, totally.

Frog-fu

Banned
I've seen this float around. Anyone know if this is Suicide Squad/Batman v Superman releated?
Code:
[IMG]http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Ben-Affleck-Injured-on-the-Set-of-Batman-V-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-455223-2.jpg[/IMG]

Penguin

I've seen this float around. Anyone know if this is Suicide Squad/Batman v Superman releated?
Code:
[IMG]http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Ben-Affleck-Injured-on-the-Set-of-Batman-V-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-455223-2.jpg[/IMG]

Unless going with an animated series vibe, that's BvS

Code:

set photo from BvS from last year

Loxley

I love that he bothers to protect himself with his wings after he smashes through the glass just so he can do the dramatic reveal.

Well, It was an honest question. The gif wasn't clear enough on my screen. But I thought it was from a more recent show like Arrow or something

Ahh right. Nah, Arrow hasn't gone quite so far as to have something as cool as Hawkman yet. It's from Smallville's JSA arc which was actually one of the better arcs in the show.

Frog-fu

Banned
This needs to happen.

But people would probably complaint about his height.

I dunno, after Hugh Jackson OWNING the role of Wolverine so convincingly despite being a giant in comparison, I think people would be okay with Hardy. At least hope so.

I just want Hardy in the DCCU, and I don't think he'd be a good fit for any character with fantastical powers. Deathstroke would be alley.

Top Bottom