• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Kibbles

tumblr_nqcbv9lVgC1u9fgs3o1_1280.jpg

Pachimari

So apparently we are gonna see a lot of Harley Quinn in the first trailer coming out. And we'll get character portraits of all of the squad members, as well as cool Joker footage.

I'm getting excited.

Kibbles

So apparently we are gonna see a lot of Harley Quinn in the first trailer coming out. And we'll get character portraits of all of the squad members, as well as cool Joker footage.

I'm getting excited.
Is there a description somewhere? And when/how was this/will be shown?

Kibbles

Guess he's done shooting then, huh?

On second thought, that's definitely desaturated. Real messy job on this pic lol:
tumblr_nqevzpzq2B1s1kpjfo1_1280.jpg

Joker is still a-go.

Arkham Knight and possible BvS/SS Spoilers:
In Arkham Knight, Jason Todd as he is shown with a 'J' on his face, same spot as Leto's 'J' tattoo.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-qOVQlaNKA&t=1m57s Wasn't there a rumor not too long ago of Jared's Joker making a cameo in a flashback scene in BvS where he kills Jason Todd? Looks like it could be the reasoning for that tattoo.

Imperial

Sounds like Leto might be taking his role a biiiit too seriously

"He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter", the actor said, "with a black box with a rat in it - a live rat".

"Basically, what he said was, 'Guys, I can't be there but I want you to know I'm doing my work as hard as you guys," Beach said. "The video he showed is in character. It blew our minds away. Then we realized that day, this is real".

Edit - Already posted in OT

Arkham Knight and possible BvS/SS Spoilers:
In Arkham Knight, Jason Todd as he is shown with a 'J' on his face, same spot as Leto's 'J' tattoo.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-qOVQlaNKA&t=1m57s Wasn't there a rumor not too long ago of Jared's Joker making a cameo in a flashback scene in BvS where he kills Jason Todd? Looks like it could be the reasoning for that tattoo.

You're assuming that the games and movie will have any kind of relation to one another. I think it was just a really spot on coincidence.

ReiGun

I'd actually love it if "Grayson" turned out to be DC Ent playing the long con and getting the public used to the idea of Dick as a secret agent before "Suicide Squad" dropped.

Loxley

After what happened with Ledger I can't say I'm surprised. I wouldn't be shocked if the WB higher-ups encouraged this, knowing that Leto in particular would go method.

Ahasverus

Crazy stuff, but it probably means we're getting very powerful perfomances. The Joker is alwasys a tour de force, but wonder if peopple like Enchantress can give us another classic villain? I hope so.

Crazy stuff, but it probably means we're getting very powerful perfomances. The Joker is alwasys a tour de force, but wonder if peopple like Enchantress can give us another classic villain? I hope so.

Joker and Harley will shine, I'm sure, as well as probably Deadshot. I don't think Cara Delevigne has what it takes to give an outlier performance in an ensemble cast with an unknown character. I'd love to be proven wrong, though! I like Cara a lot.

Loxley

Also it may have something to do with LaBeouf literally cutting his face to give himself real wounds on the set of Fury. As much as Ayer loves to push for authenticity, that was...probably too extreme - even for him.

ReiGun

Will Enchantress even be given that much screen time? This is a pretty packed film.

But hey. Actors have stolen the show with less.

obin_gam

Ah that looks good! Nice to have a better view of the teeth as well - seems they are just crowns from a fistfight or two :p

Frog-fu

Banned
Ah that looks good! Nice to have a better view of the teeth as well - seems they are just crowns from a fistfight or two :p

I'm subscribe to the theory that Batman knocked Joker's teeth out of his mouth for killing Robin. Hope that turns out to be the case.

Kibbles

Jared's just arrived in Toronto with freshly shaven eyebrows and redied green hair :p can't imagine they are shooting during comic con he must be getting ready to go fly over with the cast :D

tumblr_nr8ozu4VUY1shxv8yo1_1280.jpg

She was pretty much the main character in the early 90s series written by Ostrander.

But I haven't seen any pics of her at all.

More than likely all of her scenes are indoors, so they haven't released any promotional images. The only reason the released the cast photo this early was because outdoor shooting was about to commence and low res, badly lit images off all those characters were about to be posted anyway.

Top Bottom