• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Sheppard

don't think from the movie, but eh new info!

https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/633755784107548672

CMuNgGIUsAAOTBm.jpg

I like that she is a tattoo artist.

Ahasverus

Or maybe
Margot - "Lets all get 'Skwad' Tattoos"

Will, Karen, Joel, David- "OK"

everyone else "Nah"

Yeah that. Delavigne is never putting a tatoo on her million dollar runaway body. Slipknot guy having a tatoo is like getting yourself pregnant with a 10 second coitus though, so not worth it.

And yeah this has been like the BEST sign about the movie. All those actors looked so damn happy during the whole filming. Crazy stuff.

Odoul

Yeah that. Delavigne is never putting a tatoo on her million dollar runaway body. Slipknot guy having a tatoo is like getting yourself pregnant with a 10 second coitus though, so not worth it.

And yeah this has been like the BEST sign about the movie. All those actors looked so damn happy during the whole filming. Crazy stuff.
Nah.

Will Smith is terrified, and miserable and doesn't want to be there.

Seriously though is he really that swole or is it a camera trick?

obin_gam

All the way from the start I have never "gotten" the skwad abbrevation.
My ocd is going nuts - there's no K in Suicide Squad!!!!

DaveH

All the way from the start I have never "gotten" the skwad abbrevation.
My ocd is going nuts - there's no K in Suicide Squad!!!!

It's a phonetic thing. "Skwad".

And distinctiveness. #squad could mean anything and turn up all manner of other generic stuff in a search.

But Suicide Squad has smartly co-opted the distinctive and misspelled #skwad to mean their movie in 5 characters (without the issues of the "SS" abbreviation, having the longer or darker "suicide", or rebranding to the confusing "Task Force X"). It's a brilliant social media / marketing / IP move and whoever figured it out deserves a bonus.

sam777

These guys are having so much fun making this, hopefully the chemistry shows on screen, which I am confident that it will do.

Busty

Banned
So it seems that Viola Davies (Amanda Waller) has signed on for three films

http://batman-news.com/2015/08/27/viola-davis-is-blown-away-by-suicide-squad-signed-on-for-3-movies/

Maybe we'll see her in Justice League?

I imagine it's a three picture deal spanning two potential Suicide Squad sequels with various options for cameos and whatnots in other DCU films.

Warners/DC's philosophy regarding securing actors to multi film, multi year deals is very different from Marvel's. Unlike Marvel WB won't be afraid to pay Davies what she wants for any potential films that fall outside her initial contract.

Kibbles

Never noticed this before someone pointed it out. Joker in the background beating the shit out of someone or something.
RgMTE04.gif

tumblr_ntvpypupwQ1qfoj4do1_r2_540.gif

Top Bottom