• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Gurren Lagann 23

That speech that Simon gave to Rossiu back in his old village really bled the essence of this show. Stand up and fight. Let somebody else kick your ass for your mistakes so that you don't have to. And kick and claw as much as you can to make a better tomorrow. Shit, the bro-ness of this scene was almost off the charts.

And Kinon telling Simon about Rossiu after the sentence helped me gain some respect for him. I had thought there were ulterior motives, but it seems I may have been wrong.

Simon says it's time for the final battle. I think it's gonna be off the hook.

1378423923483cpbod.gif

Can't wait to see the movie next summer. Urgh...

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
This is an example of the animation style in Gumball.

gumball4nutz.gif

I was thinking when ServentXService first premiered that the OP similar. I actually like how it looks.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 20

OOOOOOOOH SNAAAP

And Makoto found out Tuxedo Mask's identity! Will she tell the others, or keep it a secret much like Rei is keeping Minako's identity a secret! Not much bonding has been happening, and Ami's all alone again. Kunzite is also feeling suspicious on the "Princess". Dude's pretty smart, so now he's baiting them, but I think he got the wrong person.

Young and Restless teens

Devils and Realist 8

They just cranked it up to 11 on the real o meter, shits going down in the next few episodes and it'll be all out war in hell.

jbug617

Banned
Silver Spoon 9

Yo Tamako. That was a crazy surprise to start the show. Hachiken
is going end up buying the pig isn't he?
The whole scene at the festival was great.

Just a couple more weeks then we have to wait for Winter for the second cour.

mhs004

Guys I need some help what are the best anime's for a stoner to watch? I want awsome colors and explosions and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom