• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Recorder to Ransdell
29V7nEGl.jpg

I find it kind of amusing how all these 3 minute animes keep on including cameos to each other. They could keep these shows going indefinitely if they wanted to. lol

hnOtCqSl.jpg

Also, sad ghost (busters).

Naruto Shippuden Episode 329 – Two-Man Team
tumblr_msnkluUCf11qbxqfpo1_500.png

Kurama will never let Naruto forget, and even funnier was when Yagura asked Naruto how it was like to kiss Sasuke. Laughed at that whole scene with him, easily best Jinchuriki and most underrated. Unfortunately, Im not an armchair animator, but I think it looked a bit better than the usual Shippuden episodes especially
when he accessed Kuramas power

holy shit kurama mode. finally. was wondering when this would happen when the latest video game had it.

Thread is quite slow today. I think i shall watch index movie... ah fuck that... more ff14 probably :X

also happy bday crow.

Narag

Recorder to Ransdell
29V7nEGl.jpg

I find it kind of amusing how all these 3 minute animes keep on including cameos to each other. They could keep these shows going indefinitely if they wanted to. lol

hnOtCqSl.jpg

Also, sad ghost (busters).

Poyopoyo cameo in the previous season saddened me.

cajunator

Banned
Sentai has licensed Gatchaman Crowds for release in 2014.

Hajime's glorious genkiness in high definition . I just love the idea of it.

To LOVE-ru Darkness: 01

I had to start it sometime.... Anyway, we begin with Momo waking Rito up in bed (NSFW), followed by Everybody's first, second or third Deviluke Princess, Lala (NSFW) making her episode appearance. The rest of the episode was spent recapping what went on at the end of Motto/the manga, until brainwashed schoolkids attacked Yami. Yes. She held her own, and Momo protected Rito (NSFW), leading to the series plot. Oh yeah, and the Harem plan.

Now it will be exponentially more difficult to find SFW pics.

Naruto Shippuuden - 329
3psq.png

Indeed.

Once in a while Naruto has these episodes that remind me why I still keep up with it. Damn this episode got my blood pumping.

Wolf's Rain 11

A good mid(ish) season climax, with upheaval and confrontation happening for all the major players in the story. The motif of the full moon, which is a natural image to bring up when you're dealing with wolves, was used to full effect to bring out the climax,
first bringing out the purity of the white flowers and the path to Paradise, then being sullied by the appearance of Darcia's ship against it, and finally being turned to red, stained with wolves' blood.
I will say the show so far has been more plot heavy than I would have expected from duckroll's description of it.

Otherwise, I'm coming to the conclusion that I prefer cuts between stills to pans over stills. I think it's because the movement of the camera in the latter draws attention to the general lack of movement.

My only gripe with the Naruto war thing is that it's just lasting way too long and it keeps getting dumb by the second.

The only redeeming factor so far is
Sasuke realizing how much a bitch he is compared to Naruto. Lord knows if he'll do what he did before or go Full Vegeta

Naruto Shippuuden - 329
3psq.png

Indeed.

Once in a while Naruto has these episodes that remind me why I still keep up with it. Damn this episode got my blood pumping.

I was thinking the same thing in my head. I think this episode was great and even better after they added the backstory/flash back episodes of 327/8 from last week. In this way, we were better able to understand why Kurama did what he did and gave Naruto his power. That scene with the young Bijuus was especially touching.

83NjXDK.jpg

I would love to get a plushie version of these...hmmm

CorvoSol

Also, a happy birthday to CorvoSol!

Oh hey corvo. Happy birthdad!

Happy birthday Corvo.

Thanks!

Happy Birthday Corvo! You should celebrate by marathoning Gundam AGE, Destiny, and 00 S2 :p.

I kid, of course. Really!

I'm watching Victory Gundam. It's like those shows except UC.

Guy is forced to pilot a mecha, fights aliens, enthers the matrix, maybe. :p

Ah, hmm. I'll add it to the list. Sorta trying to get all this organized in time for school next week.

Happy orange day, Corvo

Oooooranges.

yar thanks man.

Did you say anything? I feel bad for not wishing you it on your bday.

Happy birthday to people.

I am people!

yar thanks man.

Happy birthday!

I was thinking the same thing in my head. I think this episode was great and even better after they added the backstory/flash back episodes of 327/8 from last week. In this way, we were better able to understand why Kurama did what he did and gave Naruto his power. That scene with the young Bijuus was especially touching.

83NjXDK.jpg

I would love to get a plushie version of these...hmmm

Looks like its time to start watching Naruto again.

Cwarrior

Naruto Shippuuden - 329
3psq.png

Indeed.

Have they animated the destroy all monster godzilla type fights?? I really really liked that chapter been waiting to see it animated for like over a year, did they do it justice?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Have they animated the destroy all monster godzilla type fights?? I really really liked that chapter been waiting to see it animated for like over a year, did they do it justice?

It depends on your definition of a good quality fighting animation scene. IMHO, it was better than some of the previous fight scenes I have scene recently in Naruto, and it was actually quite smooth. Check it out!

duckroll

Fall noitaminA is going to be fun. Both shows start on 10/10, first PV should be out on 9/19 when this season of noitaminA ends. They updated the sites with new key visuals, staff/cast info, and character designs.

Galileidonna

http://www.galileidonna.tv/

They story takes place in 2061 when global warming has taken its toll on the Earth and the start of a new Ice Age is spreading across the world. The three sisters are descendants of Galileo Galilei living in Italy, when they get attacked by a mysterious organization. The attack results in them being placed on the international most wanted list. The organization is after something known as the "Galileo Tezoro" and the sisters have to figure out what it is and why they want it while fighting off various different pursuers. This is battle action adventure story!

Interesting new staff of note: The scriptwriters are Hideyuki Kurata, Touko Machida, Jun Kumagai, and Atsushi Oka. THe music is composed by Shiro Hamaguchi.

---

Samurai Flamenco

http://www.samumenco.com/

No new story details, but the lead characters are voiced by Toshiki Masuda and Tomokazu Sugita. The OP is by Spyair, while the ED is by the fictional idol group Mineral Miracle Muse from the show, played by Haruka Tomatsu, M.A.O., and Erii Yamazaki.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 18

THEY'RE ENGAGED, even worse for Usagi!

Rei's pretty smart, she's starting to realize why Minako is doing what she's doing.
Based Rei.

Dresden

Fall noitaminA is going to be fun. Both shows start on 10/10, first PV should be out on 9/19 when this season of noitaminA ends. They updated the sites with new key visuals, staff/cast info, and character designs.

Looking forward to both! Fall hype is going to be fierce.

e: happy birthday to Felix as well. Good luck with your 68th birthday!

Galileidonna

They story takes place in 2061 when global warming has taken its toll on the Earth and the start of a new Ice Age is spreading across the world. The three sisters are descendants of Galileo Galilei living in Italy, when they get attacked by a mysterious organization. The attack results in them being placed on the international most wanted list. The organization is after something known as the "Galileo Tezoro" and the sisters have to figure out what it is and why they want it while fighting off various different pursuers. This is battle action adventure story!

Premise seems interesting enough, at least. I'll give it a try.

Neat, seems like noitamina will have something that isn't boring again. Yay!

Not absolutely sure what you mean as I don't read manga but in this episode
Naruto gained the bijuu form with Kuruma and yes battled against other bijuus. Episode ended to the point where he was able to pull all the control rods from other bijuus.
Yes it was pretty magnificent.

Galileidonna

Interesting new staff of note: The scriptwriters are Hideyuki Kurata, Touko Machida, Jun Kumagai, and Atsushi Oka. THe music is composed by Shiro Hamaguchi.

Interest get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom