• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Hang-On

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much of a fan of Hang-On, and i really like what Namco has done with the MotoGP series (especially part 3), but in my mind, Super Hang-On is the best motorcycle racing game ever made.

the game has a fantastic soundtrack (especially Outside A Crisis), a great looking bike, and nice style. great sound effects too. passing other bikes is also very satisfying.

i just always enjoy playing the game no matter what im up to. especially if Outside A Crisis is the first song i listen too (which is always the case). mainly cause the music is too in sync with the flamesa coming out of your bike. well, the first one atleast, but that's really all that matters.

this is by far what i want Sega to remake the most for the new ages (not including Out Run, but that's already on the way).
the port included in the Sega Arcade Gallery for GBA turned out really great too. nothing is arcade perfect, but you can get used to all the slight changes made. Super Hang-On actually turned out the best thing on the compilation. if you ask me. then Out-Run and Space Harrier. After Burner is unplayable though.

i'd recommend buying it if you're a big fan of any of the games on the compilation (not including After Burner obviously). especially since it's only $20.

i just wanted some discussion about the game. anyways, great fuckin game.

oh, one last thing, who gets credit for this one? AM2? or is this going to be the same case as Out Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom